By The Way, Today Was My Birthday.......Lol!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Chuck Finley
_Emeritus

Re: By The Way, Today Was My Birthday.......Lol!

Post by _Chuck Finley »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Well I sway a little because of the arthritis in my knees and ankles. My spine is misaligned, the shoulder blades are crooked, feet swollen, hair too long, beard turnin grey, skin sorta has some rash like stuff on it, and the old stomach is growlin, other than that, I suppose I could muster a move or two..... :biggrin:

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready...

Oh, wait. That’s something different. Never mind.

Happy Birthday.
Proud to be the first of the "February Four" expelled from the Ceebooist branch of NeverMormonism.
_Choyo Chagas
_Emeritus

Post by _Choyo Chagas »

Tator wrote:You probably should start thinking about getting fire insurance for that cake.

or any preemptive action

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Post by _huckelberry »

Philo, now that you are getting so old do not think of retiring from stirring up stuff that causes people to think on the message board.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

huckelberry wrote:Philo, now that you are getting so old do not think of retiring from stirring up stuff that causes people to think on the message board.

Thank you Huck, that is very nice of you to say. Sometimes I probably make people more mad than informed and I don't mean to. I just get excited to learn and share. Perhaps it's the kid in me that will just not go away. I don't mind. I love to get so many of you smart people's ideas out and banter back and forth and learn from such a great group of people.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote: I just get excited to learn and share. Perhaps it's the kid in me that will just not go away.

And that right there is the best part of you.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

I'm just a little slow...
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land