2018 Predictions

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dantana
_Emeritus

Re: 2018 Predictions

Post by _Dantana »

tana wrote:I've got $100.00 usd. says Trump doesn't hold the office of pres. this time one year from now. Honor system.

I'm a little surprised no one took me up on this bet. Vegas shows the odds right now at 9/4 against. (impeachment) I propose an even money bet.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

tana wrote:
I'm a little surprised no one took me up on this bet. Vegas shows the odds right now at 9/4 against. (impeachment) I propose an even money bet.

I will call your bet and raise it to $1,000 that he will be in office on January 30,1919. No problem taking that bet.
Let me know if we have that bet. Man I love this newcomer to my level of interest.

Don’t run on me tana, be a real player!
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Bach wrote:
tana wrote:

I will call your bet and raise it to $1,000 that he will be in office on January 30,1919.

I bet it was Woodrow Wilson and I'm down for the thousand bucks. Do we have a bet?
_Dantana
_Emeritus

Post by _Dantana »

Bach wrote:
tana wrote:

I will call your bet and raise it to $1,000 that he will be in office on January 30,1919. No problem taking that bet.
Let me know if we have that bet. Man I love this newcomer to my level of interest.

Don’t run on me tana, be a real player!

I'm in for $100. One year. Maybe some one else will take the rest of your action.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

MeDotOrg wrote:Roy Moore will not concede.

Only a few more weeks to go, and it's looking like you'll be right about this.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

MeDotOrg wrote:The next step will be the Mark Fuhrman defense.

Or perhaps Rudy Giuliani will offer the classic Johnny Cochran defense:
If the President is a twit you must acquit.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dantana
_Emeritus

Post by _Dantana »

moksha wrote:If the President is a twit you must acquit.

moksha, if you ever decide to quit your regular job, maybe consider hiring on at the white house as chief metaphor consultant. See, Trump can't even seem to get his similitudes right, recently referring to Mr. Tillerson as, "dumb as a rock." That phraseology just feels awkward. I believe the proper term is 'dumber than a box of rocks', or maybe, dumb as a stump. Anyway, just a thought.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace