The most popular conservative news websites

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: The most popular conservative news websites

Post by _canpakes »

Uncle Ed wrote:Refdesk.com's Auto News Feed has (currently) 19 news and information sources. Only ABC, Breitbart, Fox, USA Today, UPI and WND have comments boards, and not on all articles. The majority of the offered News Feed sources are liberal. Out of that paltry offering of fora only FOX comments demonstrate any degree of rational thought.

From the leading story on the Fox News website, right now, here's the unedited and topmost layer of junk from the comments section (ID's and linkbacks removed):

In pak1stan case it was pers0nal for 0bama ant1-sem1t1c musl1m faith, just to undermine israel in the region...

Tax the rich to pay off war debt.

We give them 2 billion every year to hate us. Take it all from them.

do you know why we give them that money?????? DO YOU?

we give trump money and we hate him

behind the scenes and under the table, TRUMP will pay that AID. His advisors are smarter than him and they will demand it.

TRUMP just sounding (tweeting) TOUGH for you.

Trump will also deport illegals unlike obama.

he can start with his wife

His wife happens to be a citizen.

Funding rogue regimes is part of the globalist plan to undermine USA around the world, just raising our debit while promoting terrorism around the world and strengthen our enemies, then the chinese regime can be the 1st economy in the world and USA will fall just like USSR...

This message was deleted.

Read it again genious...

hey Americans,

pissing off PAK is only going to create more terrorism. TRUMP already lost AFGHAN war.

Mr Trump can we stop giving our tax dollars to countries whose citizens are feeding off the US Federal Social wwelfare system?

Why should Americans offer humanitarian aid to ghost citizens of foreign countries whose own population is depleted by the number of illegal aliens in our borders?

Balance our national budget by cutting foreign aid to those countries.

BLAHHHHHHH

one submarine is same cost to feed the needy

America already has 70 subs

Trolls are out tonight.

hey DEPLORABLES,

you do realize that your own JOB is at risk with global trade impacts right? American public schools teach this right?

Your CEO is always itchin to find excuses to AXE you.

There are no excuses required to axe you off the welfare rolls

Lemme axe you exactly what American public schools teach about economics?

Another clueless leftist who failed to learn economics, and is now susceptible to the nonsensical ramblings of loons like Bernie "Free Stuff" Sanders LOL

Chump is a nothing sandwich of white bread and baloney.

Foreign Policy is complex and TRUMP can't process a Calculus equations that fast.

They helped us out dealing with Al Qaeda. They also provided military installations for us, I believe. My hypothesis is someone in a security meeting told him about the situation in the middle east, which is complicated, and he is lashing out without thinking in typical Trumpian fashion.

they actually harboured the murder and orchestrator of 9/11 less than a 1/2 mile from a Packy military installation...and to this day there are leftover Al Qaeda reminses in Packy trying to regroup...

PROOF????

You do not need proof. Pakistan military knew about it. US usually notify Pakistan about drone attacks etc. at the very last moment.

if the American PEOPLE actually knew how much of their TAX dollars go to support regimes that HATE us they'd call their representatives and demand an end to wasteful spending

you may lose your JOB with a disruption with global trade

Hey clueless....foreign aid is NOT global trade. Get a clue.

then define the diff

Trump needs attention so rags on Pakistan.

More isolation and the end of America's influence in the world. All for mammon. Chump can't see past his own nose.

the unrighteous mammon
their are righteous ways to make money
trump's granfather was a pimp, his father was a slum lord, and he is a con man

which says all you need to know about the Chump.

Trump never pays his debts.

the Russians and Chinese respect the Paky's about as much as we do...don't think we'll have to worry about them interfering...

russian colluders

They are a bunch of liar's The hid BenLaden for years. I saw cut them off 100%

255 million $ could go along way if given to the VA.

you are pretending republicans balanced the budget and are not apending on credit..how cute!

They are going to spend it somewhere, one way or another.

not when the source runs dry

Dumpty has made friends with the dictators of the world because he aspires to be one himself. He's alienated our friends and allies because he has never had any friends. The U.S. used to be respected as a positive influence and a moral compass in the world, but Dumpty ended that because he's too immoral and has no compass, and he's too much of an a%^ to be a positive influence. Have to give him credit for being consistent--a big consistent nothing sandwich of white bread and baloney.

chump the fake president is screwing everything up

Foreign aid should be something that is earned by actions.

let's take that $255 million and funnel it into Iran and their "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" I'd be for that...

thought I'd get a BIG positive liberal democrat response....hmmmmm

You can do that. Ayatollahs are already saying that the protests are the work of an outside element.

let's hope so...the last President screwed the Iranian PEOPLE.

I can never understand why liberals and other clowns always go berserk when Trump simply offers facts. What he said is 100% true. And everyone knows is true.

what facts?

Facts to liberals is like Oil to Water.

Unless it involves condemning the police or the military or throwing more money at a solution that doesn't work.

Saudis will provide the money required to keep the jihadists at the desired level of control.

Trump owned liberals in 2017.
Time for another schlonging in 2018

17 of the 21 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. If Trump was truly interested in removing money from terrorist. He would cut funding from them.

Obama got on his knees to the Saudi's.

I guess you haven't been watching recent events over there. The new king is doing some house cleaning.

What funding? SA is not listed on the lists of large military or non-military aid recipients.

I see Fox removed the lies and deceit caption under trumps photo. To close to the truth LOL

Yes, it was misplaced. It should have been under Comey's picture.

From this, a reader could hardly even discern what the article was about...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... rists.html
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

BLAHHHHHHH

Best point in the bunch, honestly.
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Changing »

For a balanced diet of news, my tabs are;

Radio: NPR and Relevant Radio

Video and reading:
Local TV, loosely affiliated with CBS
CNN
BBC
Just switched back to WeatherUnderground from the Weather channel
Fox
Vatican News Service

Note that I have both conservative Catholic News and liberal.
Guess which is which. :lol:

In addition, I take used newspapers from an elderly neighbor to recycling. Necessarily, I read them before disposing of them. Just took the city newspaper off my tabs, tired of finding I have already read the best.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Problems with auto-correct:
In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Always Changing wrote:
In addition, I take used newspapers from an elderly neighbor to recycling.

You recycle the elderly?
Where do you live? :surprised:

Peace,
Ceeboo
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Changing »

Ceeboo wrote:
Always Changing wrote:
In addition, I take used newspapers from an elderly neighbor to recycling.

You recycle the elderly?
Where do you live? :surprised:

Peace,
Ceeboo
Inside the alternative universe documented by the movie Solyent Green, where else?
Problems with auto-correct:
In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.