Does anyone know if Majax is OK?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Does anyone know if Majax is OK?

Post by _Kevin Graham »

I saw he had a rough day while socializing with local minorities.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: Does anyone know if Majax is OK?

Post by _Chap »

Your video is blocked in some jurisdictions, since it is thought to be 'hate speech' in one place, and 'harassment or intimidation' in another.

Tut!
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Chap wrote:Your video is blocked in some jurisdictions, since it is thought to be 'hate speech' in one place, and 'harassment or intimidation' in another.

Tut!

It's just a White man being knocked out by a Black man.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Chap wrote:Your video is blocked in some jurisdictions, since it is thought to be 'hate speech' in one place, and 'harassment or intimidation' in another.

Tut!

It's just a White man being knocked out by a Black man.

- Doc

The person who knocked him out was white.

This is an old story. The video Kevin linked became blocked for me a few minutes after I saw it. It must be making another round on social media.

Supposedly what happened is the Nazi was harassing a black person on the bus, social media mobilized, tracked him down, and he was confronted by the assailant and knocked out.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I don't know. It was posted by the NY Post:

https://nypost.com/2017/09/18/jerk-in-n ... ocked-out/

A video clip, which has gone viral, shows the white Nazi sympathizer crumpling to the ground after being socked in the face by a much larger black man.

However, I think you're right. I paused the video embedded in the link above at :03 and it looks like a White man.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Jesse Jackson Jr
_Emeritus

Post by _Jesse Jackson Jr »

As Democrats, we believe violence is justified when someone wears a Swatiska, Make America Great Again Hat, or when our very own Seattle Seahawks are beaten by the Jacksonville Jaguars.

“I had eaten over 800mg of THC and was way too high for confrontation so I just held back with two other passersby to watch what would unfold.”

Hail Antifa! Black Lives Matter!
“It's not logical that we boast the most advanced and powerful internationally integrated economy in the world, then claim organizational incompetence and poverty when it comes to creating and funding a national health care system for all Americans.”
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Kevin,

Not sure about the Ajax angle of the OP, but what happened in that video was assault and should be prosecuted as such, in my opinion. Punching Nazis because they are Nazis is behaving like a Nazi.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

honorentheos wrote:Kevin,

but what happened in that video was assault and should be prosecuted as such, in my opinion. Punching Nazis because they are Nazis is behaving like a Nazi.