Whither the GOP?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Re: Whither the GOP?

Post by _EAllusion »

Yeah, Jones is probably going to win.

Is this the thread in which I argued not to assume Moore's gonna win and said it was more like a coin-flip? I don't have time to flip the page and see. I'm going with the self high-five anyway:

_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Aaaaaand the AP has called it for Jones.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Voof. I just stumbled upon this Bannon missive:

November 2016 - “Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power. It only helps us when ‘they’ get it wrong. When ‘they’re’ blind to who we are and what we’re doing.”

Who the heck is 'we'?

He's called himself Thomas Cromwell & Lenin, so I get that he wants to remake our system into something, but I honestly have no idea what he's getting at.

Also, before Trump and Breitbart, who in the “F” is this guy? He's a total mystery to me.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.