CNN has two damning stories up

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Re: CNN has two damning stories up

Post by _Xenophon »

I got ya, I was kind of framing my consideration of "problem/bad" around that new information mindset. I can see what you mean though, that it is just a reiteration of what we already knew to be true.
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Post by _Water Dog »

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Liberals, due to the butt-hurt and hair fires, still prefer an environment that caters to getting the story first rather than getting the story right.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Didn't a Washington Post reporter just cop to tweeting literal fake news about attendance at one of Trump's arena? This is the reason why people on the Right hate the media.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.