Obama compares Trump to Hitler

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: Obama compares Trump to Hitler

Post by _Maksutov »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Me, have you read Philip Roth's The Plot Against America?

More than once ;-) I bought a used copy to re-read after the election.

One of my hobbies is studying the life/career of William Dudley Pelley. It's deja vu all over again. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Brackite wrote:The only real thing that I think that Obama should apologize for was being wrong about Russia to that debate with Romney. However, shouldn't Trump apologize for lying about Obama's birth certificate???

and when Democrats made fun of W when W said Korea was gonna be a big problem....but alas, that is the sum of the DNC platform, snark and mockery....makes for good television and that is what energizes their base.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Maksutov wrote:Me, have you read Philip Roth's The Plot Against America?

MeDotOrg wrote:More than once ;-) I bought a used copy to re-read after the election.

Maksutov wrote:One of my hobbies is studying the life/career of William Dudley Pelley. It's deja vu all over again. :lol:

My father's side of the family is German. My father and his brothers all served the U.S. military during WWII, but my father told me about a cousin of his who got in trouble with the FBI. He had a lot of Nazi paraphernalia, and was involved in some sort of domestic Nazi group. I never found out the details, but it sounds like it could have been associated with Pelley.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Post by _Water Dog »