The TSA is Pathetic....article

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Black Moclips
_Emeritus

The TSA is Pathetic....article

Post by _Black Moclips »

http://theweek.com/articles/736329/tsa-pathetic-failure

It's a perfect example of what infuriates me about the federal government. Zero accountability. Generally speaking, its almost impossible to fire a government worker because they have such a powerful union. They can suck at their jobs individually, and as we see in the TSA, the whole entire organization can completely suck and fail at their mandate, yet no one gets fired, the people in the TSA will just get shuffled around, they will blame "funding" for the problem and probably get more of it, yet they will still suck and we all just have to live with it.

Government. The most expensive and least helpful resolution to almost any problem.

I finally just ponied up and bought my pre-check so at least I can just walk through security now. But so can any terrorist with clean background and SS#. Great system.
“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.”