Trump's tweets sound like a nervous bird

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Trump's tweets sound like a nervous bird

Post by _moksha »

subgenius wrote:You, of course, realize that you guys will once again be disappointed tomorrow? My wager is whether you'll be just disappointed or disappointed and embarassed.

Do you have advance knowledge that Trump will be calling in the Russian army or something?

All of Trump's accusations sound like something a Synth would tweet.

Here is a firm declaration by Trump:

https://i.imgur.com/fuD1fV2.jpg
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

EAllusion wrote:
subgenius wrote:You, of course, realize that you guys will once again be disappointed tomorrow? My wager is whether you'll be just disappointed or disappointed and embarassed.

I was not disappointed.

a.k.a. cognitive bias
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_AmyJo
_Emeritus

Post by _AmyJo »

Trump has every reason to be nervous, but remains in denial. Manafort was in denial all weekend long believing he wasn't the one on Mueller's short list until his arrest Monday morning.

If the canary/ies start to sing, wonder what they're going to tweet?

Trump's up to his ears in Russiagate. It isn't going to go away until Mueller takes him out with the rest of them.

Hallelujah, glory glory.

Manafort's own daughter had this to say about her father in some of her hacked text messages to a friend, calling him a psycho, which by this point I find highly believable based on what's been revealed of him thus far:

"[T]he leaked text messages sent and received by Manafort’s daughter Andrea Manafort Shand suggest that her father’s influence with Trump extended far beyond what he and his administration have claimed.

Even after Manafort stepped down from the campaign last August amid reports of his ties to Russia, Manafort Shand told friends that her father was still one of Trump’s closest “allies.”

“As I suspected, my dad resigned from being the public face of the campaign but is still very much involved behind the scenes,” Manafort Shand texted a friend in August. “He felt he was becoming a distraction and that would ultimately take a toll on the campaign.”

Manafort Shand also described her father as being “super tight” with the entire Trump family and “one of the world’s greatest manipulators.”

“Like he just tells you the sky is green over and over,” she said. “And eventually you are like is it? … It’s confidence. When you say something unwaveringly, people start to believe it.”

“I mean yea that got Trump where he is today,” a friend replied.

“Yup. Perfect allies,” Manafort Shand agreed. “Trump probably has more morals than my dad. Which is really just saying something about my dad. My dad is a psycho!!!”

Manafort Shand also claimed that her father’s role in Trump’s campaign was generally much greater than the public was led to believe and that Manafort was responsible for choosing Mike Pence as Trump’s vice president and for hiring Kellyanne Conway and Steve Bannon.

Manafort Shand told sister Jessica Manafort that their father “was brought on to be convention manager, but really it was always to run s–t.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hackers-easi ... 28465.html
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

AmyJo wrote:Trump has every reason to be nervous,...(snip)...

Trump's up to his ears in Russiagate.

How do you figure this? There is, to date, no evidence that Russia interfered in the election; no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians on anything; and so far only evidence that Clinton Foundation and Obama Administration had some questionable political and business dealings with the Russians.

So, exactly what events and facts are you hoarding from the rest of the world?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent