Is Trump and WWIII God's judgment on America, and the World?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Is Trump and WWIII God's judgment on America, and the Wo

Post by _Dr. Shades »

AmyJo wrote:Our leaders continue covering the incompetency of the President. Why they don't initiate a 25th Amendment proceeding to save our country from ruin? They're our leaders too. They should be trying to protect the nation from calamity that Trump is hell bent on getting into. Why wait until it's too late to save us from a Trump administration? I just don't get it.

Why don't you write your congresspeople and find out?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_AmyJo
_Emeritus

Post by _AmyJo »

Dr. Shades wrote:
AmyJo wrote:Our leaders continue covering the incompetency of the President. Why they don't initiate a 25th Amendment proceeding to save our country from ruin? They're our leaders too. They should be trying to protect the nation from calamity that Trump is hell bent on getting into. Why wait until it's too late to save us from a Trump administration? I just don't get it.

Why don't you write your congresspeople and find out?

I've written them. They give pat answers and formula replies, but they don't mean anything because no action gets taken.

When 150 psychiatrists got together to write a mental health evaluation of him why he's dangerous for the world, the Congress may have heard them, but wait silently for something catastrophic to happen. They talk amongst themselves according to Corker about Trump's ineptness. We've never had an incompetent president before serving in office. If Congress fails to act, it will be proof of its ineptness!

If he doesn't get us into WWIII it will be an act of God to save us.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Richard W. Painter‏ @RWPUSA

IQ test for Tillerson and the rest of the cabinet: how do you use the number 25 to change the number 45 into 46? This is a timed test.
_AmyJo
_Emeritus

Post by _AmyJo »

The CCC wrote:Richard W. Painter‏ @RWPUSA

IQ test for Tillerson and the rest of the cabinet: how do you use the number 25 to change the number 45 into 46? This is a timed test.

Trump is quoted as asking one of his advisors when threatened with removal by the 25th Amendment, "What's that?"
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

2500 years ago Plato argued that someone like Trump would be the most miserable person that there is.

"[Who is the most miserable man?] He who is of a tyrannical nature, and instead of leading a private life has been cursed with the further misfortune of being a public tyrant....

"He has to be master of others when he is not master of himself: he is like a diseased or paralytic man who is compelled to pass his life, not in retirement, but fighting and combating with other men.

"He who is the real tyrant, whatever men may think, is the real slave, and is obliged to practise the greatest adulation and servility, and to be the flatterer of the vilest of mankind. He has desires which he is utterly unable to satisfy, and has more wants than any one, and is truly poor, if you know how to inspect the whole soul of him: all his life long he is beset with fear and is full of convulsions and distractions, even as the State which he resembles: and surely the resemblance holds?

"Moreover, as we were saying before, he grows worse from having power: he becomes and is of necessity more jealous, more faithless, more unjust, more friendless, more impious, than he was at first; he is the purveyor and cherisher of every sort of vice, and the consequence is that he is supremely miserable, and that he makes everybody else as miserable as himself."

Republic, Book IX
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

AmyJo wrote:Was he elected because he's what this country deserves as God's judgment on America? ...(snipped due to redundant hysteria)...

why not save time, for yourself and everyone else, by just posting the following instead of these hyperbolic end of the world foolish ramblings?

I am sorry that your incessant cult-of-the-president has come to an end, but try being an adult and i will wager that will cure what ails ya.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent