Why Harvey is an Extrodinary Pig:

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Why Harvey is an Extrodinary Pig:

Post by _Bach »

He had to desperately ask for help from the rest of the clan he helped cultivate!!! So far - no corn being shucked in this harvest moon group. Talk about running from their own!!!!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/h ... lp-1047184
_beastie
_Emeritus

Re: Why Harvey is an Extrodinary Pig:

Post by _beastie »

"Why Harvey is an Extraordinary Pig But Trump is My Hero"

...a study into a delusional mind.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

The current President of the United States is on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women as a hobby. He then insults our intelligence by denying he ever did what he admitted on tape. He has his plastic trophy wife go on camera to assure people he was being "egged on" to talk like that. They claim the dozens of sexual assault allegations against him are just gold diggers wanting a quick paycheck.

But bach has nothing to say about any of that. He's watched probably a dozen high profile Conservatives (basically any male who has ever worked at FOX News) get busted for treating women like dogs, all the while waiting for someone on the Left... ANYONE on the Left, to be accused of sexual harassment. At which point he unleashes his fury with a shitstorm of new threads dedicated to issue knowing full well no one here gives a crap.

At the end of the day we're still talking about one guy who happens to support Democrat candidates compared to the damned President of the United States who refuses to own what he does to women.

At least Weinstein admits he has a problem.

My board is thinking of firing me. All I’m asking, is let me take a leave of absence and get into heavy therapy and counseling. Whether it be in a facility or somewhere else, allow me to resurrect myself with a second chance. A lot of the allegations are false as you know but given therapy and counseling as other people have done, I think I’d be able to get there.

Notice he doesn't say all of the allegations are false. And seeking therapy is an admission of guilt.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Kevin Graham wrote:Notice he doesn't say all of the allegations are false. And seeking therapy is an admission of guilt.

wow, you are a moron. He has paid-off several women and established that he has had this "problem" for decades...and it was not a problem that only he knew about. His social circle has been silent on him for decades. You are truly stupid when you try to make this about Trump being crass on a recording. Show some integrity and cast Weinstein off for the embarrassment that he is...instead of your childish antics here.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

I don't believe anyone should be cast off forever if they admit their guilt and change their ways. Something Drumpf has yet to do.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

subgenius wrote:wow, you are a moron. He has paid-off several women and established that he has had this "problem" for decades...and it was not a problem that only he knew about. His social circle has been silent on him for decades. You are truly stupid when you try to make this about Trump being crass on a recording. Show some integrity and cast Weinstein off for the embarrassment that he is...instead of your childish antics here.

I have no connection to him so he presents no "embarrassment" to me at all. You keep implying that all these people knew of his sex crimes yet remained silent but this is true for only his victims, not his "social circle." You just made that up or you're mimicking some stupid Right Wing fake news. It is all you have left to salvage some kind of "story" out of this. The fact that you dismiss President' admission to being a habitual sexual predator as just a moment of being "crass" pretty much establishes the point that idiots like you have no moral center or standard which you're willing to apply fairly.

Trump has been accused of rape and sexual assault by more than a dozen women. He's paid off many already in exchange for their silence, including his ex-wife who wrote that he raped her after coming home from a hair transplant procedure gone bad. That's your President. Are you willing to cast him off for the embarrassment he is? No, of course not. You voted for this asshole. i didn't vote for Harvey Weinstein in any capacity. I never knew who he was until the Right Wing idiots started filling up their Facebook with Right Wing news feeds.