Sunscreen, or really lack there of, posters:

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Sunscreen, or really lack there of, posters:

Post by _Bach »

Sunscreen posters is my nickname to those who, at least I could make an argument about, never really needing Sunscreen as they are never really outside on the sunshine, physically or mentally.

EA is one who's daily habits show he has no real job but depends on govt entitlement!

He presents U of IPhone analysis on a daily basis to just about any topic. As Meryl Streep would exclaim: HE IS GOD!

He should be! In September he posted 270 times on theis board or 9 times per day. So far in October he's got over 75, or about the same daily average.

My gosh folks, if you were running a business and one of your employees was posting 9 times per day, let alone what/where he/she is posting elsewhere, what would you think?!?! Only in govt can we see the most overpaid under performing that we pay for!!!

States going bankrupt and we're still paying these inept Govt employees! So let's hire them to manage our retirement!!!!

THINK
_Bach
_Emeritus

Re: Sunscreen, or really lack there of, posters:

Post by _Bach »

Up next: Jersey Girl!
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Are we to ponder the meaning of 'free time' to a poster who researches how many times other people have posted? Personally, I'm much more interested in the quality of the arguments put forth. Is someone who posts a lot inherently right or wrong?
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

MeDotOrg wrote:Are we to ponder the meaning of 'free time' to a poster who researches how many times other people have posted? Personally, I'm much more interested in the quality of the arguments put forth. Is someone who posts a lot inherently right or wrong?

For those willing to realize where they really spend their life - No.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

MeDotOrg wrote:Are we to ponder the meaning of 'free time' to a poster who researches how many times other people have posted? Personally, I'm much more interested in the quality of the arguments put forth. Is someone who posts a lot inherently right or wrong?

Lol. And this is from a guy who has generated 11 threads on the first page alone - almost twice as many as the fellow that he thinks he's heckling. :wink:

Self-awareness is not one of bach's strong points.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

canpakes wrote:

Lol. And this is from a guy who has generated 11 threads on the first page alone - almost twice as many as the fellow that he thinks he's heckling. :wink:

Self-awareness is not one of bach's strong points.

And from a guy who is too stupid and/or ignorant to see what a horrific disaster Trump is as a President and as a human being!
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison