Rex Tillerson Says He Remains Committed to Moron?????s Agenda

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Nomomo
_Emeritus

Rex Tillerson Says He Remains Committed to Moron’s Agenda

Post by _Nomomo »

Rex Tillerson Says He Remains Fully Committed to Moron’s Agenda
Andy Borowitz wrote:WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Attempting to pour cold water on reports of a rift between him and Donald Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told reporters on Wednesday that he remains “fully committed to this moron’s agenda.”

“There will always be people in Washington eager to stir controversy when there is none,” Tillerson said, at a hastily called press conference at the State Department. “I am standing here today to tell you that I am on the same page as this idiot.”

Elaborating on that point, the former oil-company C.E.O. stressed that he and Trump were in agreement on a broad range of issues. “From North Korea to Iran to China, there is no daylight between me and this imbecile,” he said.

Tillerson also took pains to deny that he was ever close to resigning from his Cabinet post. “When I promise a cretin that I am going to do a job, I stay until the job is finished,” he said.

Asked to confirm reports that Vice-President Mike Pence had to persuade him not to quit last summer, the Secretary of State refused. “Let’s leave that other moron out of this,” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... ons-agenda
The Universe is stranger than we can imagine.