BLOG

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

BLOG

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Dear all,

I am going to set my blog to be viewed by friends only for security reasons. If you wish to still view my blog could you please PM me and I will add you to my friends. I will change this later today.

Thanks and regards,

Pirate.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Folks, I would encourage EVERYONE to send Imwashingmypirate a PM and request to be listed as a friend.

Her weblog is, quite literally, ONE OF A KIND. It is a MUST READ! I guarantee you that reading her weblog is a completely unique experience unlike any other. You won't regret it!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

OMH, Your signature line is really odd. Where did you get it? :P Just Kidding. I usually have loads to write and I say "Im SOOOO Blogging that". But then I forget. But hey.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

My blog is now set to be viewed by friends only. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

Can I be your friend?
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Abinadi's Fire.

I can't seem to add you. I am still getting the same thing everytime. I am sorry. I can only keep trying. If you really wanted to see my blog you could make a sock for those purposes. but I will keep trying.