Second Shooter Theory

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Re: Second Shooter Theory

Post by _SteelHead »

We have a society at large, that for the most part is unable to differentiate between good and questionable data sources. I blame the woo peddlers and their anti science agendas for creating generations of self inflicted morons.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Kevin Graham wrote:
"I haven’t seen any flashes from Mandalay, but if it is coming from Mandalay there is a strobe light coming from one of those windows on the east side."

Me being right all the time really burns Doc up.

Hrm... What could it possibly be. What sort of thing, I dunno, is required to be installed in hotel rooms and hallways? Hrm... What kind of flashy thing would be, I dunno, mandatory for a hotel?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

SteelHead wrote:We have a society at large, that for the most part is unable to differentiate between good and questionable data sources. I blame the woo peddlers and their anti science agendas for creating generations of self inflicted morons.

Maybe it was...

A strobe light from a...

Party or something.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

Shooters were wherever the shell casings are. Until a reliable source emerges with good, definitive data showing shell casings in other locations, my chip is on the single shooter bet.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin