The Mad Pooper

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

The Mad Pooper

Post by _subgenius »

Her kids saw it first: A woman, pants around ankles, defecating before the Budde family's Colorado Springs home.

Then it happened again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Each week brings a fresh pile of excrement to the sidewalk in front of Cathy Budde's home, she told local station KKTV — at least seven so far.
Budde calls her "The Mad Pooper." Police remain baffled. The family feels helpless to stop her.
"I came outside, and I was like ... 'Are you serious?'" Budde said of the time she caught the woman, a jogger, in the act. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/nati ... 682146001/

You would think that this would be a difficult story for one to wrap their head around. I mean, sure, California....but this isn't California and most likely this pooped is another self involved person - the inevitable victim of our last 8 years of being a highly self centered culture.

Opinions?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: The Mad Pooper

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

soooo...

shartarchist?

analarchist?

lipooperal?

repooplican?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Democrap
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

So one crappy (literally) person has implications that can be stretched over a national or regional zeitgeist? :lol: The farce is strong in this one.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Image

+1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Maksutov wrote:So one crappy (literally) person has implications that can be stretched over a national or regional zeitgeist? :lol: The farce is strong in this one.

tell me about it - such stretches are absurd