Trump and the American Nazi Movement

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Trump and the American Nazi Movement

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

The CCC wrote:Blacks are disproportionately represented in our jails. That doesn't mean they are more criminally motivated. by the way calling attention to a problem is not the problem.

A White man using the Black man as a constant example of failure is racist. Especially in context of what you wrote. “F” ing have some humility and apologize for your racist comment.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

A White man using the Black man as a constant example of failure is racist.

And yet, that isn't what he said. I'm pretty sure his point was that the black man is a constant example social injustice in our system.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

It is not racist to state a fact, anymore than it is sexist to state that men far outnumber women in our jails. It is simple reality. What we do about that reality can be racist/sexist.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

moksha wrote:How big do you think this movement is? I've been happy it has confined itself to message boards in the past, but I do not want it taking to the streets with its assault rifles and howitzers mounted on the back of pickup trucks in the future.

This would certainly be an unfortunate turn of events, but I trust that you'd be prepared.

_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Kevin Graham wrote:
And yet, that isn't what he said. I'm pretty sure his point was that the black man is a constant example social injustice in our system.

Exactly. I'm not too sure that putting more angry white men in jail will really solve the problem.