It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Why Allowing Nazis to March is Dangerous
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:32 pm 
God

In the two weeks since white supremacists marched on Charlottesville, more than two dozen anti-Semitic incidents have occurred across the U.S.

Post subject: Re: Why Allowing Nazis to March is Dangerous
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:57 pm 
God

Can you point out where you were in this video of a crowd of open minded intellectuals?

https://youtu.be/7KiNWJ8FiYg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 pm 
God

Why were all those RadLeftists carrying weapons, wearing protective gear, and covering their faces?

- Doc

In the anointed we find a whole class of supposedly ‘thinking people’ who do remarkably little thinking about substance and a great deal of verbal expression. - Dr. Thomas Sowell, Harvard, Columbia, University of Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:08 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Why were all those RadLeftists carrying weapons, wearing protective gear, and covering their faces?

- Doc

All those... where? It's just too much to expect you to pay any amount of attention to the threat of neo Nazis huh?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:11 pm 
God

Where were the Nazis in subgenius' video?

- Doc

In the anointed we find a whole class of supposedly ‘thinking people’ who do remarkably little thinking about substance and a great deal of verbal expression. - Dr. Thomas Sowell, Harvard, Columbia, University of Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm 
God

Sub didn't start this thread, I did. You know what it is about since you obviously clicked on it. I don't make a habit of feeding trolls, but now that I've clicked on his stupid ____ I still don't see "RadLeftists carrying weapons, wearing protective gear." So what the fk are you referring to?

Post subject: ziR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:50 pm 
God

On the good news front Chris Cantwell has been arrested and denied bail.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:02 pm 
Apostle

But let's not focus on the real problems as it's just not "stylish" or politically correct for injecture into a "violence" topic for this board. If only these neo nazis or white surpremicists could raise their level of shootings/killings to a level even close to Chicago's then maybe the slaughter of minorities in one of our greatest cities might get the attention of more white activists! But for liberals ------ shhhh, don't rock the media boat!

And this is just one night - one night ago!

https://www.google.com/amp/chicago.sunt ... icago/amp/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 pm 
God

Where is all your angst for the residents of 25 American cities that are more violent than Chicago?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:19 pm 
God

Bach, please explain the efforts and successes you have had in stopping the violence in Chicago. The rest of us would like to help if you show the way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:23 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
Can you point out where you were in this video of a crowd of open minded intellectuals?

https://youtu.be/7KiNWJ8FiYg

I am sorry but I do not see any indication that these children behaving as children are intellectuals. I also see no connection to Kevin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:17 am 
God

Kevin Graham's OP is evidently to effective that the trolls are desperate to distract from it.

Look!! Communist squirrels!!!

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:58 am 
God

I find it equally disturbing that Chap, CCC, and Kevin Graham are ok with RadLeftists openly agitating violence. The point that I wanted to make with pointing out the lack of Nazis in Subgenius' video is that there weren't any Nazis in Subgenius' video, but there sure were a lot of aggressive RadLeftists willing and ready to resort to violence.

The blasé attitude toward RadLeftists is hugely problematic and my political Party is being run over roughshod by extremists.

Also, the neo-Nazis are being watched. There is a system in place to check them, just like there is radical Islamists. The idea that we need armed-to-the-teeth Communists patrolling the streets to beat down anyone with whom they disagree, and the fact that neither Chap nor Kevin Graham can bring themselves to show any disapproval of this tactic is repugnant. You lie in bed with dogs you're going to get fleas, and those three have set up shop in the kennel.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:53 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
Where is all your angst for the residents of 25 American cities that are more violent than Chicago?

LOL. They have no connection to Obama. He's still living in the Brietbart mode of 2008-2016

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:48 am 
Apostle

How bout these people:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXcLuIq23tw

Better or worse than you're complaints of neo-nazi marches. (Neo-nazis are distgusting for purposes of calibration on the comparison)

I know, not the question you really want to address!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:06 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I find it equally disturbing that Chap, CCC, and Kevin Graham are ok with RadLeftists openly agitating violence. The point that I wanted to make with pointing out the lack of Nazis in Subgenius' video is that there weren't any Nazis in Subgenius' video, but there sure were a lot of aggressive RadLeftists willing and ready to resort to violence.

The blasé attitude toward RadLeftists is hugely problematic and my political Party is being run over roughshod by extremists.

Also, the neo-Nazis are being watched. There is a system in place to check them, just like there is radical Islamists. The idea that we need armed-to-the-teeth Communists patrolling the streets to beat down anyone with whom they disagree, and the fact that neither Chap nor Kevin Graham can bring themselves to show any disapproval of this tactic is repugnant. You lie in bed with dogs you're going to get fleas, and those three have set up shop in the kennel.

- Doc

I condemn all calls for violence. I fully support all non-violent movements and idea's. I fully support everyone's, even NAZIS, KKK, Ult-Right, and Communists right to peaceably assemble for whatever cause they want. I fully support law enforcement's role in preventing violence and prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law all those who advocate for or commit violence. I also reject your false equivalencies between NAZI and Anti-NAZIS. Three good people lost their lives in Charlottesville Virginia that day. An innocent young woman, and two policemen just doing their job to protect the people of Charlottesville. NAZIS, KKK, Ult-Right and Communists are not good people.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Sub didn't start this thread, I did. You know what it is about since you obviously clicked on it. I don't make a habit of feeding trolls, but now that I've clicked on his stupid ____ I still don't see "RadLeftists carrying weapons, wearing protective gear." So what the fk are you referring to?

But your OP is stupid and the linked video, as usual, contradicts your beliefs.
I'm guessing you're the guy that had the hat, sunglasses, and bandana over his face...cuz cowardly hypocrite is as cowardly hypocrite does.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:23 am 
God

huckelberry wrote:

I am sorry but I do not see any indication that these children behaving as children are intellectuals. I also see no connection to Kevin.

Connection? Well you did say "children behaving as children"...ergo Kevin Graham.

I appreciate you getting my sarcasm about Kevin Graham being intellectual...as if.

"I didn't overspend, I was underfunded"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 am 
God

Stupid Troll makes a stupid argument AGAIN.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
How bout these people:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXcLuIq23tw

Better or worse than you're complaints of neo-nazi marches. (Neo-nazis are distgusting for purposes of calibration on the comparison)

I know, not the question you really want to address!

How is that worse that Nazis? Oh, they're black, I get it.

"Fry them like Bacon" is in reference to the electric chair. They were not saying all cops should be killed. Rather, they were demanding justice for the murders committed by specific cops. Get your head out of your ass.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:08 pm 
God

Quote:
I find it equally disturbing that Chap, CCC, and Kevin Graham are ok with RadLeftists openly agitating violence.

"Agitating violence" against Nazis who are there only to agitate violence? You were asked to prove they started the violence and you came up way short, but that doesn't seem to have prevented you from repeating the same stupid ____ over and over. The fact is Nazis and white supremacists have been responsible for the deaths of literally millions of people. ANTIFA has been responsible for none. Your false equivalence is very much the same thing our idiot Presaident has been trying to do.

While we're pointing out the problem with a sudden rise in White Supremacists, whose primary hatred is targeting those of a different race, you're over there in a corner whining about a fringe movement among young idiot students who oppose tyranny and fascism. You keep pointing out their outrage against Capitalism as if they were a major crime. Apparently, in your world, opposing Capitalism is more serious than literally murdering minorities. EAllusion already put your paranoia over ANTIFA in its proper place. They are nothing in the overwall scheme of things, except perhaps a line of defense for innocent bystanders. Meanwhile, the "RadRight" has prominent supporters and sympathizers throughout our government, including the highest office in the land. It isn't a coincidence these protests and murders are happening in the Trump era. He encourages them and protects them. He's been encouraging violence towards protesters since his campaign.

Quote:
The point that I wanted to make with pointing out the lack of Nazis in Subgenius' video is that there weren't any Nazis in Subgenius' video, but there sure were a lot of aggressive RadLeftists willing and ready to resort to violence.

You keep changing your argument. First you say they were armed and now after that has been shown to be false, you're psychoanalyzing them and saying they were "ready to resort to violence." Yet, none of them did. How come? Probably because they weren't being attacked by Nazis. There were a couple who had their faces covered, but if you pay any amount of attention to these ANTIFA websites they explain the purpose for that is to protect themselves from pepper spray and to prevent retribution from the police, whom they have absolutely no confidence or trust in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next