Surprising Twist: FOX Goes full Anti-Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Re: Surprising Twist: FOX Goes full Anti-Trump

Post by _Gunnar »

Subby, as he often does, has inadvertently made it blazingly clear who the real idiot is on this forum, and it is not KG or Chap. It is remarkable how oblivious he is to how badly he discredits only himself with many of his posts!
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Fox News Hosts Split Over Donald Trump’s Wild New York Press Conference

Never fear Trumpers, Laura Ingram, Hannity and Carlson are still there to carry the water for Trump.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

And now that FOX host is getting death threats... lol.... typical

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/eboni-k ... 202530309/
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

Kevin Graham wrote:And now that FOX host is getting death threats... lol.... typical

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/eboni-k ... 202530309/

Many of Williams’ critics took issue with their perception that she didn’t address the role of the counter-protesters in the violence that occurred at Charlottesville in her “Docket” speech. “I don’t think they were at fault because they didn’t drive a car into a crowd of people and kill Heather Heyer,” Williams said. “That was one individual that self-identified as a white nationalist and Nazi. To even have an analysis beyond that is irresponsible.”

That says it quite neatly, I think.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
Chap wrote:KG points out the surprising fact...

another great example of ineptitude....KG did not simply "point out" a fact and nor was it "surprising".
KG applauded this story...he expressed a deliberate opinion....that is not simply a "pointing".

Looks like KG used the word, "impressed". To be impressed with something does not imply that someone also applauds it.

I've been impressed with the destructive power of a tornado before, but I felt no need or desire to applaud the tornado.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Good news for MSNBC viewers. They are number one in cable news in all viewer categories.