Seriously? Trump Retweets the Pizzagate Guy

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Seriously? Trump Retweets the Pizzagate Guy

Post by _Kevin Graham »

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol- ... story.html

Can we just impeach this dirtbag already?
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Re: Seriously? Trump Retweets the Pizzagate Guy

Post by _EAllusion »

Merely hours after grudgingly denouncing an alt-right gathering where someone was run over, Trump retweets a prominent alt-righter, promotes his considering pardoning Joe Arpaio, retweets a picture of a train running over a person with the train labeled Trump and the person CNN, and retweets someone calling him a fascist.

If this was accidentally a bad look, I don't know how his handlers don't worry about him tripping, falling into his toilet, and accidentally drowning.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

EAllusion wrote:Merely hours after grudgingly denouncing an alt-right gathering where someone was run over, Trump retweets a prominent alt-righter, promotes his considering pardoning Joe Arpaio, retweets a picture of a train running over a person with the train labeled Trump and the person CNN, and retweets someone calling him a fascist.

If this was accidentally a bad look, I don't know how his handlers don't worry about him tripping, falling into his toilet, and accidentally drowning.

Yes I was getting ready to post about this.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... n-reporter

This crap is just unbelievable.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Trump Tweeting a train running over CNN was a Freudian hop, skip and jump from running over protesters in a Dodge Challenger. The imagery was not accidental.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Kevin Graham wrote:http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-everything-president-trump-retweets-alt-right-blogger-who-1502769297-htmlstory.html

You can't impeach a guy just because you disagree with his tweets, ya moron. I know Liberal twits like yourself hate freedom of speech but next time run a candidate that can win....or try an education, yeah, education might be a great solution for you.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

subgenius wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-everything-president-trump-retweets-alt-right-blogger-who-1502769297-htmlstory.html

You can't impeach a guy just because you disagree with his tweets, ya moron. I know Liberal twits like yourself hate freedom of speech but next time run a candidate that can win....or try an education, yeah, education might be a great solution for you.

Says the moron who envies other men for their success, and their capacity to understand what a metro area is.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

subgenius wrote:You can't impeach a guy just because you disagree with his tweets, ya moron.
You technically can, though that would be a bad precedent. The legislature gets to define what constitutes high crimes and misdemeanors for itself. It should just stick to what was intended by that archaic phrasing. Fortunately, Trump has committed straightforwardly impeachable offenses and should be impeached for those. His corrosive influence on our society from the presidency going away would be a perk of doing the right thing.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Yes Drumpf can be impeached, and removed from office for lying "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.".