Intel CEO quits over dysTrumpia

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Intel CEO quits over dysTrumpia

Post by _moksha »

Intel CEO Brian Krzanich quits Trump's manufacturing council after Under Armour (UAA) CEO Kevin Plank resigned in protest of Trump.

President Trump then tweeted, "Who needs intel? Highly overrated".

He later added to his tweets when he found they manufactured computer chips, adding, "Bad PCs. Glad I am not PC."
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Intel CEO quits over dysTrumpia

Post by _moksha »

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon also joined the criticism of Trump.

Trump responded in a tweet. "Figures about Walmart. They are known to work with Jina. They have their fingers in many huge Jina businesses."
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

If WalMart really feels that strongly then they should remove all Trump products from its offerings:

https://www.walmart.com/browse/trump/YnJhbmQ6VHJ1bXAie

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_DarkHelmet
_Emeritus

Post by _DarkHelmet »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:If WalMart really feels that strongly then they should remove all Trump products from its offerings:

https://www.walmart.com/browse/trump/YnJhbmQ6VHJ1bXAie

- Doc

LOL @ Trump fragrances. It reminds me of one of Seth MacFarlane's jokes at the Comedy Central Roast of Trump way back in 2011.

"He also sells Trump cologne, and fellas, that stuff can really get you laid. Basically you just pour it onto a cloth and put it over a woman’s face until she stops struggling."
"We have taken up arms in defense of our liberty, our property, our wives, and our children; we are determined to preserve them, or die."
- Captain Moroni - 'Address to the Inhabitants of Canada' 1775
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

DarkHelmet wrote:"He also sells Trump cologne, and fellas, that stuff can really get you laid. Basically you just pour it onto a cloth and put it over a woman’s face until she stops struggling."

Lol. My Image

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

“For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place,” the President wrote on Twitter. “Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!”

Spokesperson Sarah Huckabee afterward filled in the details for some possible replacements, "We are considering Deseret Property Management, Noriega Pharmaceuticals, and Fox-Zyklon B, Inc."
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Well that lasted long.
SEE Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Holy cow:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/16/a-secon ... nding.html

'Firestorm' over Trump's latest tirade prompted top CEOs to disband advisory council

- President Trump's latest tirade left a White House panel of business leaders little choice but to disband, one member tells CNBC.

- "There was such a firestorm," the member said.

- In the face of corporate defections, Trump announced plans Wednesday to dissolve the group and the Manufacturing Jobs Initiative council.

This is hands down the most isolated President I've observed in my life. He's a lame duck 7 months into his tenure.

- Doc

_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

The entire President's Committee on Arts and the Humanities resigned en masse.

Tweeted Trump, "We don't need no stinking arts and we certainly don't need no humans."