73% of Democrats would quit drinking to impeach Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

73% of Democrats would quit drinking to impeach Trump

Post by _MeDotOrg »

This isn't fake news, but I'm not sure how much it means. Trump doesn't drink, so we must become like him? Personally I don't drink, so I will happily give it up...

Over 73 percent of Democrats would give up alcohol for the rest of their life if it meant President Trump would be impeached tomorrow, according to a survey released on Thursday by a drug and alcohol rehabilitation group.

Only 17 percent of Republicans would give up alcohol for Trump’s impeachment. The poll also found that nearly 31 percent of Republicans would give up drinking if it meant the media stopped writing negative things about President Trump

If Trump ever wants to go out in a blaze of glory, he could resign, and state that he had done it for the good of the country because we could have 73% fewer drinking Democrats.

This makes me think of other polls: How many Republicans would pay more taxes if it meant Hillary Clinton went to jail? How many Democrats would give up marijuana to have Bernie Sanders be president?

Here in the information age, we have a lot of information and not a lot of knowledge.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Re: 73% of Democrats would quit drinking to impeach Trump

Post by _The CCC »

It is a age old problem of being "educated" beyond our wit. :rolleyes:
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Oh, sure. Picked an easy one, didn't they?

What about bacon?
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

One thing is for certain - I've been drinking more since the giant douche was elected.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.