So Sarah Palin managed to insert herself back in the news

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Re: So Sarah Palin managed to insert herself back in the new

Post by _ajax18 »

There's an old expression: "He got too big for his britches." Perhaps the Palins, collectively, got too big for their britches. Perhaps the best thing for her family's survival would have been for Sarah never to have been elected Governor. I just don't think this family was made to exist in the spotlight.

Sarah has taken a lot of unfair abuse from the leftist media since she became John McCain's running mate. There's a lot of people who are good in their career and public life but are awful in relationships. I don't know the details because its kept secret and I obviously think very highly of Sarah's politics. But even I somehow suspect she's perhaps not so nice to be in a relationship with.

You see it in Hollywood as well. Angelina Jolie, Brittany Spears, Jessica Simpson are perfect 10s on paper. Perhaps some on the left even admire Angelina's politics and humanitarian work. But is there any man here who cannot see how unhappy being in a relationship with any of these women would be in real life? Who wouldn't be happier with an ugly, fat, and unemployed woman who treated you decent?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:Sarah has taken a lot of unfair abuse from the leftist media since she became John McCain's running mate.

I can't think of any abuse she's taken that was unfair. She accepted the spotlight, she opened her mouth, and everything that came after that was completely fair, unless it undersold how much of an idiot she is.

ajax18 wrote:You see it in Hollywood as well. Angelina Jolie, Brittany Spears, Jessica Simpson are perfect 10s on paper.

Are you suggesting Palin is "a perfect 10 on paper?"

Holy “F” balls.

First, how lacking in class must you be to be over the age of 15 and still rating women on a scale of 1 - 10? That's something Trump would do (so I guess I understand why you are).

Secondly, I don't know about you, but women (or men, for that matter) don't get high marks from me when they are idiots. Stupid people and assholes are not attractive people, no matter how they look. She was ugly to me the moment she opened her idiot mouth.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

subgenius wrote:
EAllusion wrote:...it's usually possible to avoid using slogans that make for popular neo-Nazi tattoos ...

Got any pics of these "popular" 14 word tattoos?

I'm not sure what one's individual metric of "popular" would be; especially with a very unpopular subset of humanity, but if you do a Google image search for "14/88 tattoo," it'll give you some examples.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Are you suggesting Palin is "a perfect 10 on paper?"

Holy ____ balls.

No, but there are 1s and 2s out there that can be just as ugly on the inside as a perfect 10.

I get the same feelings about the squad as you do about Palin.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:I get the same feelings about the squad as you do about Palin.

That makes no sense. They aren't abject morons like Palin is.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.