T r u m p ?????s L i e s thus Far

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: T r u m p ’s L i e s thus Far

Post by _Chap »

Gunnar wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I don't even know where to begin with you. ____ you're dumb. This is pointless.

- Doc

I agree. Continuing to defend Trump at this point with all the documented evidence of his lying, cheating, misogyny, willful ignorance and open or at most just barely concealed corruption and self serving is very nearly as stupid and ignorant as maintaining against all reason and evidence that the world is flat!

It may also just be a hobby of some kind, like juggling - anything to pass the time ...
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I don't even know where to begin with you. Screw you're dumb. This is pointless.

- Doc

of course you don't know where to begin, because you're stupid.

and what is actually pointless is any conclusion a twit would try to promote with a statistic that begins with "In the 28yrs that Republicans have held the Executive office over the last 53yrs" - so, i am happy that you finally realized the ignorance in your trifling observation.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

1) You still haven't sourced anything.

2) Republicans: 120 criminal indictments of Executive branch officials, 89 criminal convictions, and 34 prison sentences handed down.

3) You gave me a misdemeanor. I guess you can count that as a criminal conviction. No indictment. No prison sentence. And Petraeus is a registered Republican.

4) You provide an example of someone mishandling classified information honestly not seeing the irony with regard to Trump and the Russians.

5) You're probably the dumbest contributor aside from LDSFAQs I've ever witnessed on the Internet. Like. You have to work at being so incredibly obtuse. I honestly believe you wake up, eat a bowl lead paint chips soaked in gasoline, huff some W-D 40, and then throw yourself down the stairs before you drag yourself to the computer, have your enabling wife log you on, and then pound out the first thing that comes to your addled brain.

I mean, it's like every time you post on this forum one thinks you can't possibly dig yourself further into a hole with your established stupidity. Like, one would think you hit bedrock and you stop shoveling. But you don't. You just grab a pickaxe and start up again. It's just the oddest thing to watch you be you.

- Doc
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

I've decided to fully support Drumpf. People deserve to die. The wealthy are the only people worth protecting. Why not embrace it? It what's happening anyway. Let's just poison the environment, kill as many people as possible as quickly as we can and get it over with. Might as well enjoy the ride.

Where's a good nuclear warhead over Nebraska when we need one?
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

A reminder of Dem vs Repub Corruption

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Since Mueller is, you know, about to blow up the admin I thought this would be a timely reminder on Dem vs Repub corruption:

https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/commen ... t/dp0khrf/

From Kevin G Shinnick:

“I made a comment recently where I claimed that Republican administrations had been much more criminally corrupt over the last 50 plus years than the Democrats. I was challenged (dared actually) to prove it. So I did a bit of research and when I say a bit I mean it didn’t take long and there is no comparison.

When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, it’s so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear about is how supposedly “corrupt” the Democrats are. So why don’t we break it down by president and the numbers?

Obama (D) – 8 years in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 years in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 years in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 years of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 years of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 years in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 years in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 years in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 years in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 years in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 years in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 years in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That’s one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 years that Republicans have held office over the last 53 years they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That’s more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren’t really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn’t found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford (and a pardon carries with it a legal admission of guilt on the part of the pardoned). So those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it’s a safe bet Republicans are gonna be padding their numbers a bit real soon.

So let’s just go over the numbers one more time, shall we? 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences. Those aren’t “feelings” or “alternate facts.” Those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been for my entire lifetime, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.

So those are the actual numbers. Feel free to copy and paste!”

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

But but Hillary's E-Mails. :rolleyes: