Oops! Dems spend a fortune to lose again

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Oops! Democrats spend a fortune to lose again

Post by _subgenius »

Kevin Graham wrote:Remember it took years before sufficient evidence was discovered to impeach Nixon.

You must be pretending to be as stupid as you come across in your posts...so entrenched you are that the idiocy of hoping that Trump resembles Nixon is lost on you. You have no original thought and desperation is all you have.
Idiot

Remember it didn't take years to impeach Clinton, but he still got impeached...

What difference does it really make Kevin?
You moron
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Black Moclips
_Emeritus

Post by _Black Moclips »

Remember how freaked out they were over the Clinton Foundation? A legitimate charity organization that has been lauded for its work and above all, transparency that shows no wrong doing by Clinton. But the perception is there that she must be engaged in "pay for play" so that made their Right Wing headlines for months and months.

I was drinking something when I read this, and now its coming out my nose!

I think some Haitians would disagree with you.
“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.”
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Ceeboo wrote:Hey Kevin Graham! :smile:

Kevin Graham wrote: Or in CeeBoo's case, "why are Liberals so divisive"

Can you point out, anywhere on this entire board, where I said such a thing?

Thanks in advance and peace,
Ceeboo

"every single american citizen that voted for Trump is not a homophobic, xenophobic, fascist, racist, bigoted white male. To suggest otherwise - in my mind - is a deliberate attempt to further divide the American people and encourage more of the incivility that is sweeping across our entire country."
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Black Moclips wrote:
I think some Haitians would disagree with you.

Why, do they also listen to Brietbart?
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

subgenius wrote:You must be pretending to be as stupid as you come across in your posts...so entrenched you are that the idiocy of hoping that Trump resembles Nixon is lost on you. You have no original thought and desperation is all you have.
Idiot

Remember it didn't take years to impeach Clinton, but he still got impeached...

What difference does it really make Kevin?
You moron

Trump is probably guilty of obstruction of justice the same as Nixon was. Both Presidents fired the guy who was responsible for investigating them. So yes, the similarities are obvious to anyone with a brain. But you idiots on the Right called for Hillary's hanging for treason based on speculation that she committed a crime in several pseudo-scandals. After years of investigations turning up zero evidence for criminal activity on her part, you're still in denial on the issue while turning a blind eye to your trainwreck-in-chief. The evidence against Trump in just the first year is much more than anything your Right Wing propaganda machine has been able to dig up on Hillary over the past 25 years.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you to look at exhibit #1 shown below:

EXHIBIT 1 - Quotation is blue
Kevin Graham wrote: Or in CeeBoo's case, "why are Liberals so divisive"

As you can see, Mr. Graham's use of quotation marks is clearly suggesting that Mr. Ceeboo said "Why are Liberals so divisive"

Now, if you could all please turn your attention to exhibit #2 shown below:

EXHIBIT 2
Ceeboo wrote:Can you point out, anywhere on this entire board, where I said such a thing?

As you can see, Mr. Ceeboo is asking Mr. Graham for a little help in finding this particular quote.

Mr. Graham, being the warm and civil gentlemen that he is, shows him the quote that is marked as exhibit 3 below

EXHIBIT 3 - Quotation in pink
Kevin Graham wrote:"every single american citizen that voted for Trump is not a homophobic, xenophobic, fascist, racist, bigoted white male. To suggest otherwise - in my mind - is a deliberate attempt to further divide the American people and encourage more of the incivility that is sweeping across our entire country."

Now, Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask that you pay very close attention at this time to see if we can find any differences between exhibit 1 (in blue) and exhibit 3 (in pink)

While this may not be easy to see to the untrained eye, please notice that the quote in exhibit 1 contains a total of 5 words and the quote in exhibit 3 contains a total of 47 words. These two quotes don't appear to be the same? Let's keep looking. :lol:

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you might be struggling a little at this point and you might be thinking that maybe Mr. Graham simply added 42 words to the original 5 word quote - or perhaps you might be thinking that Mr. Graham was just reckless and placed the quotation marks in the wrong spot.

This should be very easy to tell. The word "Liberals" is found in exhibit 1 - It is the 3rd word of the 5 word quote that Mr. Graham said Mr. Ceeboo wrote.

Now let's take a look at exhibit 3 to see if we can find this word ("Liberals") anywhere in the 47 word quote also known as exhibit 3.

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't see it! :smile:

As legal council in this matter, might I make a suggestion to the jury?

I would suggest that Mr. Ceeboo never said the quote found in exhibit 1 "Why are Liberals so divisive" because Mr. Ceeboo would never cast such a wild and inflammatory charge against the enormous body of American citizens that make up this broad and diverse community of people.

In addition, if you look at exhibit 3 (The quote that Mr. Ceeboo actually did make) I would suggest that he was talking about individual people - individual people that do indeed place an entire group of american citizens under these types of rhetorical and highly divisive labels. Individual people like some of the individuals found on this very discussion board.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I appreciate your time and attention in this matter.

I ask that you return a verdict that sentences Mr. Graham to spend an entire weekend with 2 american conservatives. During this time he must put down his sword and have discussions with each of them. He must eat with each of them. He must share a laugh with each of them. He must spend time getting to know them on a personal level.

I rest.

Peace,
Ceeboo

(Edits for typos)
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Yep a bunch of hypocritical philandering Republicans impeached Clinton for getting a blow job.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Ceeboo wrote:
I ask that you return a verdict that sentences Mr. Graham to spend an entire weekend with 2 american conservatives. During this time he must put down his sword and have discussions with each of them. He must eat with each of them. He must share a laugh with each of them. He must spend time getting to know them on a personal level.

I rest.

Peace,
Ceeboo

(Edits for typos)

Verdict: Graham is guilty of talking out his butt.
Sentence: Do with him what you will.

:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

The CCC wrote:Yep a bunch of hypocritical philandering Republicans impeached Clinton for getting a blow job.

And some people suggest that Clinton never created any jobs. :smile:

Peace,
Ceeboo
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Ceeboo wrote:

I rest.

Peace,
Ceeboo

(Edits for typos)

Verdict: Graham is guilty of talking out his butt.
Sentence: Do with him what you will.

:lol:

That's one vote for a conviction. (Thank you for serving on the juror, Jersey Girl!)

To be fair and just though, we must wait for the other 11 jurors to speak before we sentence Mr. Graham.

Peace,
Ceeboo