It's Friday Night...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

It's Friday Night...

Post by _sock puppet »

For those of you who have followed my imbibing tastes, I've now moved to Irish whiskey. I yet enjoy bourbon, but it's hard to find a smoky enough one that isn't too sweet. Jameson Black Barrel returns the favor when I drink. Very enjoyable.

Also, of late I've been enjoying Absinthe (I have always loved black licorice, even horehound candy). But Absinthe seems quite sweet too.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: It's Friday Night...

Post by _Quasimodo »

You are sliding down that slope towards single malt Scotch, my friend. No worries. You will love it.

I've never tried the green fairy. Now that it's leagal, maybe I will.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

sock puppet wrote:Also, of late I've been enjoying Absinthe (I have always loved black licorice, even horehound candy). But Absinthe seems quite sweet too.

Is this the Absinthe with wormwood?
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

Absinthe is not what it was.

Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.