Virginia Shooter False Flag - Yeah, Premeditated

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Virginia Shooter False Flag - Yeah, Premeditated

Post by _Bach »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews. ... ss-on-him/

Time to get serious folks. Probably can't even begin to go into here. But it's a problem of entitlements and those who believe the are owed.

But still a false flag for those who want something for nothing.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Virginia Shooter False Flag - Yeah, Premeditated

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Virginia Shooter False Flag - Yeah, Premeditated <- That makes zero sense.

Time to get serious folks. <- What are you talking about?

Probably can't even begin to go into here. <- That makes zero sense.

But it's a problem of entitlements and those who believe the are owed. <- "The" are owed what?

But still a false flag for those who want something for nothing. <- How would a Liberal killing Republicans be a False Flag attack for presumably Liberals?

Old man. You are dumb. You literally do not make any sense. You are a liar. If you represent the Republican party, then holy Hell I do not want anything to do with it at all. You are a great object lesson on why we should not have anything to do with the Conservative side of politics lest we become dishonest and mentally regressed.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_DarkHelmet
_Emeritus

Post by _DarkHelmet »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Virginia Shooter False Flag - Yeah, Premeditated <- That makes zero sense.

Time to get serious folks. <- What are you talking about?

Probably can't even begin to go into here. <- That makes zero sense.

But it's a problem of entitlements and those who believe the are owed. <- "The" are owed what?

But still a false flag for those who want something for nothing. <- How would a Liberal killing Republicans be a False Flag attack for presumably Liberals?

Old man. You are dumb. You literally do not make any sense. You are a liar. If you represent the Republican party, then holy Hell I do not want anything to do with it at all. You are a great object lesson on why we should not have anything to do with the Conservative side of politics lest we become dishonest and mentally regressed.

- Doc

It's Trump's word-salad speaking style. It's starting to infect his followers.
"We have taken up arms in defense of our liberty, our property, our wives, and our children; we are determined to preserve them, or die."
- Captain Moroni - 'Address to the Inhabitants of Canada' 1775
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

DarkHelmet wrote:It's Trump's word-salad speaking style. It's starting to infect his followers.

It's a kind of political Pentecostalism - speaking in tongues. It is the commitment to the practice of faith-based utterance that matters, not the content, if any.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.