If you could meet any poster here....

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Re: If you could meet any poster here....

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Alf O'Mega wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:Alf O'Mega is probably my favorite poster but he rarely if ever posts anymore.

You're very kind, Kevin. It's such a pity that life is a single-threaded process. These days my online presence is mostly on Twitter (@AlfusOmegus), but I like to look in here occasionally and see how old friends are faring. I'm living in the Phoenix area now, so let me know if you're ever in the neighborhood.

Oh that would be great, I will keep that in mind.

Incidentally, does anyone here remember Jason Bourne? We almost got together this week because his daughter just moved to [real-life information deleted] and so he drove her here from [real-life information deleted] but then flew back to [real-life information deleted] which is where he lives now. But he said with his daughter and granddaughter here in town we'd probably have many opportunities to get together in the future.

I've been meaning to set up a Twitter account but it is just so different from what I'm used to in social media.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I've met Jason Bourne. Would you please remove his location from your post?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I wouldn't want to meet with any of you schmucks..........unless of course, I could take ya to lunch! :biggrin:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kevin Graham wrote:I'd love to meet you, Doc, Jersey Girl and about a dozen others.

Kevin Graham wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Aw :biggrin: . There are some folks here who think we don't like each other. They don't understand. Tell you what, I am campaigning for a trip to Florida. If I fly Delta, I will make a point of scheduling a lay over in Atlanta if you make sure you can be there.

Deal or not?

Deal

Heads up. This trip is getting booked this week. Will let you know how it pans out. If there's a layover I'd almost bet I can't make it through security and back in again. I can't remember the logistics of ATL. It's been 7 years since I flew through there and that was a quick stop for passenger pick up, otherwise my feet haven't touched Hotlanta since several years prior.

I'll let you know!
Chinese Proverb
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Cool, let me know.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kev...it ended up being all non-stops. Sorry!!!

:-(
Chinese Proverb