Trump takes 12th golf trip in 9 weeks

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Trump takes 12th golf trip in 9 weeks

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

The President flew back to his golf course in New Jersey today. Just sayin'...

Heck of a week for Trump! Advisory councils quitting and he effectively isolated himself for the foreseeable future.

Golf away on the taxpayers' dime, Mr. Trump.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Trump takes 12th golf trip in 9 weeks

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

We are now at 71 golf trips in 42 weeks. Trump averages a golf trip every 4 days. We're ~$100,000,000 - $200,000,000 being funneled to his resorts with taxpayer money.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.