White rape - Provide escape

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Re: White rape - Provide escape

Post by _The CCC »

I don't have a problem with God. I do have a problem with what some mortal humans claim he said. :wink:
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

The CCC wrote:I don't have a problem with God. I do have a problem with what some mortal humans claim he said. :wink:

You're just all sorts of contradictory aren't you?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

Kevin Graham wrote:
Probably not, the liberal media would not cover the story because she was not black girl being done against her will by a white dude. No agenda in the truth.

She may very well be black for all you know.

Does innocence have a color in your mind to justify your corrupt rationalization, and that of the state of Maryland, that we should somehow protect perpetrators of law breakers at the risk of our children, and our country? If your life was anything but this board, I suspect you would have a broader perspective of this country and the care for the innocence of this victim.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Bach wrote:Does innocence have a color in your mind to justify your corrupt rationalization, and that of the state of Maryland, that we should somehow protect perpetrators of law breakers at the risk of our children, and our country? If your life was anything but this board, I suspect you would have a broader perspective of this country and the care for the innocence of this victim.

That is a pretty low blow! Nothing Kevin said can be reasonably be construed to mean that he has any less care for the innocence of the victim than you have, or any less contempt than you have for the rapist. The mere fact that the rapist was an illegal immigrant neither diminishes nor adds to the magnitude of his crime.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Undocumented immigrants are statistically less likely to commit crimes than the native population in general and violent crimes in particular. If the goal was to decrease the likelihood of violent crime through demography, one would think Bach would be a fierce advocate of increasing the % of the population that is undocumented as they tend to be better behaved on average.

But nope. He's interested in using anecdotes of crime and the threat of women in peril to vilify a population of people. The anecodote is meant to distort perception of risk to fuel stereotyping and fear. This can then be used to underwrite mistreatment of that population of people. It's literally a Nazi propaganda technique.

Here's an example from the paper that is the inspiration of Ajax's self-described "family"

_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Do you guys actually think it was a good idea to put an 18-year-old illegal alien with a standing deportation order in a high school 9th grade curriculum? What in the ever living retarded “F”?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:You're just all sorts of contradictory aren't you?

- Doc

Of course, but I am very particular about what I personally believe. :lol: