It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Hey Ajax18, is this you posting on stormfront.org?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 pm 
God

Quote:
You have your IRL information on the Internet's most notorious white supremacist website? That's smart.

You're right. That's not very smart at all. I owe you a thank you for pointing that out. Unfortunately I haven't been on the site in so long my account has been disabled. I'd like to get rid of it. I don't really believe everything I read on Stormfront and I think the quotes from long ago sorely mispresent my beliefs today.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
schreech wrote:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1057764
Nice....I have a feeling we have a winner...

Its not missed that you know about and are on stormfront as well...or were you just browsing and stumbled onto that website? and then stumbled through some posts and parsed out the style of a poster here? geez, how many posts did you read before you thought "eureka, that's not just Ajax18 , that's Ajax?

I must admit, I'm jealous of your free time but pity how you spend it.

Jesus Christ, you have the intelligence of sentient toe fungus. Yes, as noted on the first page all I had to do was type "ajax18 racist" into google and stormfront is the first thing that came up. I understand that such complex thinking is beyond you but for those of us with normal intelligence, 15 minutes, tops.

Not all of us are lucky(pathetic) enough to be stay at home “architects” who never really go anywhere or do anything of note allowing us spend our days, sitting on our scrawny, do nothing backsides accruing a post count like yours. You really need a hobby aside from making a fool of yourself here, you wrinkly old ass, computer illiterate nutsack.

Last edited by schreech on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:
You have your IRL information on the Internet's most notorious white supremacist website? That's smart.

You're right. That's not very smart at all. I owe you a thank you for pointing that out. Unfortunately I haven't been on the site in so long my account has been disabled. I'd like to get rid of it. I don't really believe everything I read on Stormfront and I think the quotes from long ago sorely mispresent my beliefs today.

Well, you are still a disgusting racist and overt anti-Semite, that doesn’t seem to have changed. Would you be ok with one of your children marrying a “negro” now or do you still favor separation and sterilization of brown people?

Eta. Hey Ajax, you racist dikbag, would you let your daughter marry a Puerto Rican like subfaps? I’m genuinely interested if you would be ok with that.

Last edited by schreech on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
You mean if I believed in your leftist religion I'd be too ashamed to even ask questions like i did over 10 years ago, right?

This is how you see your posting history? Asking questions?

Quote:
Because in your world there is no God. So where do you get shame?

I love how this implies a connection between your god and shame. That's interesting.

Quote:
Perhaps it's immoral to say in public that whites have shorter limbs than blacks in your society? Does that mean it's not true?

Please show me where I claimed this.

You seem to misunderstand what racism and discrimination entail.

Quote:
For someone seemingly so interested in reality, you certainly are good at crafting your own reality based on what you'd like to believe and even force other people to believe.

I'm not forcing you to believe anything. How the hell is my commenting on a message board forcing you to do anything? If you state your opinion, does that mean you're forcing your beliefs on me?

This is how it works. Someone says something on the Internet. Others see it and comment on it. The original person can either take those comments to heart, positively or negatively, or completely ignore them. In fact, every post you've ever read can be viewed in those terms.

The only thing that forces me to believe anything is clear evidence. I know this is a tough concept for you, but I don't really care about your difficulties, if I'm honest about it. Some folks are beyond redemption.

Take responsibility for yourself. Or don't. I have no control over you. This isn't a religion. I'm reacting to the dumb things you say. I'm not even sure what the ____ you mean when you say "leftist." Sounds like a thoughtless buzzword for things you don't agree with. What I say on this board is generally what I'm thinking at the time, not a cog in a grand ideology I got from someone who does my thinking for me. It's called being independent.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 pm 
God

Quote:
Eta. Hey Ajax, you racist dikbag, would you let your daughter marry a Puerto Rican like subfaps? I’m genuinely interested if you would be ok with that.

I'd be honored to have one of my children marry into Subgenius or ldsfaqs family. Those are mostly spiritual questions which I doubt you could understand.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
I'd be honored to have one of my children marry into Subgenius or ldsfaqs family. Those are mostly spiritual questions which I doubt you could understand.

Right. Spirituality will overcome the inbreeding. It's in the bible, somewhere near the end.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 am 
God

schreech wrote:
Yes, as noted on the first page all I had to do was type "ajax18 racist" into google and stormfront is the first thing that came up.

we will just have to take your word for it then, because believing that you would be browsing white supremacist sites given your self-absorbed, abusive, and vulgar posting style is cray-cray, amiright? Nevertheless, your motive for such a google search is fundamentally juvenile and is likely associated with a mental disorder.

schreech wrote:
I understand that such complex thinking is beyond you but for those of us with normal intelligence, 15 minutes, tops.

"complex thinking"? you should start a thread about that topic - but only after someone explains it to you...like with a picture book.

schreech wrote:
Not all of us are lucky(pathetic) enough to be stay at home “architects” who never really go anywhere or do anything of note allowing us spend our days, sitting on our scrawny, do nothing backsides accruing a post count like yours.

Yes, the real luck is getting a professional license in employment survey taking (what a great tradition in human efforts), and here i am with the curse of having something I contributed to most likely still standing in 500 years - oh the woe of having a home office and having to travel to 3 continents for work ! Whereas your narcissistic personality will wholly be absent from the record of human existence - or maybe your diligent data collection will finally break the code of them coloreds.

schreech wrote:
You really need a hobby aside from making a fool of yourself here, you wrinkly old ass, computer illiterate nutsack.

Ooh, the eloquence....you've learnt so much from your white supremacist websites.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:58 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
we will just have to take your word for it then, because believing that you would be browsing white supremacist sites given your self-absorbed, abusive, and vulgar posting style is cray-cray, amiright? Nevertheless, your motive for such a google search is fundamentally juvenile and is likely associated with a mental disorder.

Yea, I get that its REALLY hard for you understand that all it took was typing "ajax18 racist" into google. Again, your inability to understand even basic thought processes is noted you shallow, barely literate tool.

subgenius wrote:
"complex thinking"? you should start a thread about that topic - but only after someone explains it to you...like with a picture book.

As usual, I have no idea what you are trying to say. I guessing you don't either. Is this yet another pathetic attempt at the "no u" defense or do you even know?

subgenius wrote:
Yes, the real luck is getting a professional license in employment survey taking (what a great tradition in human efforts), and here i am with the curse of having something I contributed to most likely still standing in 500 years - oh the woe of having a home office and having to travel to 3 continents for work ! Whereas your narcissistic personality will wholly be absent from the record of human existence - or maybe your diligent data collection will finally break the code of them coloreds.

Oh, its so cute when you get all worked up and insecure. 3 whole continents!!! wowzers...3 whole continents for work!!?!. That has to be some kind of record. And here I assumed you were just some lame-o who complained about the woes of economy seating who gets excited about visiting tourist traps on the rare occasion he makes it to the big city. A home "office" and 3 continents AND you "contribute" to things!!!?! Jeez. you've put me in my place...lol.

Thanks for making my day. Maybe you should just go back to desperately trying to accuse me frequenting white-supremacist websites...

subgenius wrote:
Ooh, the eloquence....you've learnt so much from your white supremacist websites.

Ah, there we go. That seems to be your best play at this point since you can't comprehend how easy it was to track someone who uses the same screen name on different websites ( :wink: ). As always, thanks for being the triggered, illiterate stooge that we have come to expect you to be - you are like a human slow pitch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:56 am 
God

Ceeboo wrote:
EAllusion wrote:
Remember when Ajax18 had that brief moment when he felt enough shame about who he was to stop posting?

A personal attack using a thread from two years ago?

What was your motivation for this gem?

I don't know if it's an attack when ajax is proud of his racism. :lol: Maybe it's more of a shout out?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
Yea, I get that its REALLY hard for you understand that all it took was typing "ajax18 racist" into google.

Again, why did you even bother to do that? what motivated you to participate in such an "easy" extracurricular activity?...such drive, such ambition, and such initiative should be recognized...so many posters on this board are seemingly so content with not being an online stalker - where do you get your inspiration?

schreech wrote:
Again, your inability to understand even basic thought processes is noted you shallow, barely literate tool.

Yes, "basic thought processes"...what "basic thought processes" are involved when you are motivated to stalk a poster here via a google search?

schreech wrote:
As usual, I have no idea what you are trying to say. I guessing you don't either. Is this yet another pathetic attempt at the "no u" defense or do you even know?

maybe i should google it?

schreech wrote:
you've put me in my place...lol.

lol indeed...clearly you have no place.

schreech wrote:
Thanks for making my day. Maybe you should just go back to desperately trying to accuse me frequenting white-supremacist websites...

By my count, you and Ajax are the only ones admitting to visiting those websites for research purposes.

schreech wrote:
Ah, there we go. That seems to be your best play at this point since you can't comprehend how easy it was to track someone who uses the same screen name on different websites ( :wink: ).

point being - your motivation to "track someone"...aka stalking...aka creeper...aka schreech.

schreech wrote:
As always, thanks for being the triggered, illiterate stooge that we have come to expect you to be - you are like a human slow pitch.

and yet here you go...

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:02 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:

Ah yes, the desperate straw grasping continues. Now, in your ever pathetic attempt to respond to being constantly humiliated, you accuse me of "stalking"...lol. Again, I get that reading a post by someone and then typing two words into google must be a really tough order for someone of your mental limitations but for someone of normal intelligence, its really pretty easy but, hey, your white-knighting of our resident, proud white-supremacist is noted. Im sure he also appreciates your efforts "spiritually".

don't get me wrong, I get that you have a "home office" and "contribute" to things and have maybe even been to more than 1 continent (assuming you don't actually believe that the US west coast is on a different continent) so you have that going for you. The things that some people feel the need to gloat about remind me of how sad and ineffectual most people’s lives are but, hey, you do you no matter how pathetic it makes you look.

Its so cute to see what riles up. But, hey, Im just having fun at your expense and, unlike you, I didn't stoop to making fun of someone's wife, kids and medical situation in an impotent, jealous attempt to compensate for personal failures and intellectual shortcomings only to go full coward when the tables turned. You gotta do you I suppose, its just sad that doing "you" is so pathetic and reeks of insecurity. But, hey:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 am 
God

EAllusion wrote:
This is a man who, somehow, managed to get a Doctor of Optometry.

Thankfully his school of optometry did not judge a man by the color of his retinas, although Ajax might have suggested they were nearsighted by their omission.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 pm 
God

I don't really believe he's an optometrist. It's a little too blind leading the blind for authenticity.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that profession requires someone who can read (more than just an eye chart).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

You should post that on Stormfront, about how you're ready for your daughter to marry a nice Puerto Rican fellow. Link back to it from here. I want to see how this plays out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10