Vacations

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Vacations

Post by _harmony »

Nehor went to CA.

Who Knows is in the Bahamas.

Where else are we going this summer?

I'm going camping with the family on the Snake River in August.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Burning Man in late August
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Mercury wrote:Burning Man in late August

In my best Napoleon voice: "Luuuckyyy."
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I've got vacation days during that time. I'd love to join you; the only problem is getting my wife to let me.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Dr. Shades wrote:

I've got vacation days during that time. I'd love to join you; the only problem is getting my wife to let me.

Dropping acid and dancing naked with strangers in the desert while burning a giant effigy of all ones supposed problems? Why wouldent she let you do that? A loving wife would buy her husband a spare keg of beer to take along in case you run out. It is dry and dusty out there.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Dropping acid and dancing naked with strangers in the desert while burning a giant effigy of all ones supposed problems? Why wouldent she let you do that? A loving wife would buy her husband a spare keg of beer to take along in case you run out. It is dry and dusty out there.

You misunderstand what Burning Man is. Do not mock something you have neither experienced nor grasp an understanding of.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Re: Vacations

Post by _The Nehor »

harmony wrote:Nehor went to CA.

Who Knows is in the Bahamas.

Where else are we going this summer?

I'm going camping with the family on the Snake River in August.

Reporting in, I'm still in California but away from the beach. I am colored like a tomato but ate a lot of good food, met my new adorable cousins and cousins once removed. Also played many games of Tetris Attack against my aunts and was beaten soundly. Bowled a 241 in Wii Bowling. Caught a few good waves. Played a lot of Poker. Made lots of Smores. Devoured Ice Cream and Nerds candy. Lots of Ultimate Frisbee and Roofball. I've decided I'm going to be independently wealthy and live this lifestyle full-time. Anyone wanna sponsor me?
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo