Working the bugs out?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Upon the Mount of Olives
_Emeritus

Working the bugs out?

Post by _Upon the Mount of Olives »

Hey Shades,
Thanks for the welcome.
It looks like you've got things up and running again, that's good. I don't post very often but I do usually read up on the forum on a daily basis.
Gook Luck this time.

UtMoO
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Thank you!

Keene and his boss are almost done reformatting the "landing page." Once it's done, MormonDiscussions will become an entire website, not just a discussion board.

I'm told that good things are in store for all.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

All stand and bow your heads and say Sh!tchyeah!

That will do.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:Thank you!

Keene and his boss are almost done reformatting the "landing page." Once it's done, MormonDiscussions will become an entire website, not just a discussion board.

I'm told that good things are in store for all.

And the threaded view option will be located where?

Jersey Girl

(nag, nag)
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

Woo hoo, I'm in. Good thing your momma didn't name you Patience LSD. :wink: Now, you know I'm just kidding?
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I'm no web disigner or anything, and I have no idea whats involved, but is there any chance of formatting the post screen similar to what they have at ZLMB? As it is here, I don't even know how to post a link, And only a vauge idea of how I would go about posting an image.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Simple. This board uses "BBCode," which is the exact same thing ZLMB uses.

If you want to make text boldfaced, type [ b ] before the text you want to bold (without the spaces, of course) and [ /b ] after such text. Similarly, to post a URL, type [ url=http://www.blahblahblah.com ] text you want to link [ /url ] and to post an image, type [ img=http://www.blahblahblah.jpg ] or whatever.

Whenever you make a post, look to the lower-left of the text input box under the heading "Options." Click on the word "BBCode" and you'll get the full list of what you can do and how to do it.