Superman movie

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Superman movie

Post by _Gazelam »

Years ago I collected comic books, so I have a deep seated love for alot of these characters and their history. I have 8 big boxes in my garage wrapped in plastic bags gathering dust.

Well when the new movie came out I took my kids to see it and thought it was a total crap-fest. the only scene in the whole thing I thought was any good was when he saved the plane full of people.

So as I'm sitting there watching this I'm thinking, why couldent they just get the guys who wrote the stories for the cartoon that used to come on kids WB to write the movies? They nailed all of the characters and history on the cartoons, why are the feature films such trash?

And then I saw this on Youtube and it all started to make sence.

Warning, there is bad language in the following

Heres Kevin Smith speaking about how he almost got to write the script for the Superman movie:(Its about 20 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYhLIThTvk
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

delete

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

delete
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07