It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:46 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 6326
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Markk wrote:
Do you you share this attitude toward the Russia investigation?


The Russian election meddling operation was a sophisticated attack against the West. This operation was funded through Russian fronts, including a catering company run by a close friend of Putin, Yevgeny Prigozhin. They used stolen American identities. Operatives bought political ads on social media sites. Operatives visited the United States, traveled across 9 states and discussed escape routes if they were caught inside the country. Operatives bought equipment including burner phones and SIM cards. The operation included hundreds of employees and millions of dollars. Prigozhin funded the Internet Research Agency and their meddling of the American election. This was a sophisticated operation that spanned over several years. Prigozhin has been Putin's go to guy for under the table missions including recruiting mercenaries for the conflicts in Ukraine and Syria.

- Doc

Markk, should we ignore all of this ‘because Trump’? Or would it be prudent to take a look at it, regardless of what that look uncovers?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:02 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 6326
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:
It’s kind of weird that something so trivial and silly would be the catalyst that made me realize the extent of the Russian operation; but, when I found a reference to this float buried in one of Mueller’s first indictments against Russian operatives, it was a “whoa-Nelly” moment for me.


Image

(Russian operatives made this cage/float, and paid an American citizen to dress up in Hilary prison gear during the campaign.)


I was having a Poe's Law moment, but you weren't kidding:

https://littlevillagemag.com/iowa-clint ... ndictment/

“On or about August 18, 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators sent money via interstate wire to another real U.S. person recruited by the ORGANIZATION, using one of their false U.S. personas, to build a cage large enough to hold an actress depicting Clinton in a prison uniform.”

And funnily enough:

Quote:
The Russians wanted the cage on a flatbed, so it could be paraded at rallies in Florida. But by the time the trolls were reaching into their bank account, three Iowans had already rolled out a smaller version of the cage float at a July 30 parade celebrating the 100th anniversary of the city of Arcadia’s fire department.


Lol. What?

Quote:
Julin and his friends even came up with a gimmick the Russians don’t appear to have thought of: they passed out water balloons for parade-goers to throw at the caged Clinton impersonator.

The Times Herald described a “young blond boy, no more than 8 years old,” having the “prideful smile of a job well done” after throwing a water balloon at the cage.


We. Are. In. A. ____. Simulation.

- Doc

And they still don’t even know why they want to ‘lock her up’. They just know how to parrot talking points provided to them by a country that wants to subvert us.

And Markk wonders why the system suffers as it does.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:08 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 13287
Location: On the imaginary axis
I have a feeling that one day someone will carefully go through the internet to drop material like this down the memory hole,

Because, of course, this is all just a witch-hunt.

Quote:
https://littlevillagemag.com/iowa-clint ... ndictment/

“On or about August 18, 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators sent money via interstate wire to another real U.S. person recruited by the ORGANIZATION, using one of their false U.S. personas, to build a cage large enough to hold an actress depicting Clinton in a prison uniform.”

And funnily enough:


Quote:
The Russians wanted the cage on a flatbed, so it could be paraded at rallies in Florida. But by the time the trolls were reaching into their bank account, three Iowans had already rolled out a smaller version of the cage float at a July 30 parade celebrating the 100th anniversary of the city of Arcadia’s fire department.


_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 am
Posts: 11605
Location: Your mother's purse
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Image

(Russian operatives made this cage/float, and paid an American citizen to dress up in Hilary prison gear during the campaign.)

I am curious if you think this float directed or reflected viewers' opinion and/or feelings about Hillary Clinton.
To quote the lady herself - "what difference does it make anyway"? - did this spectacle influence/change any single person's vote or ability to vote?

_________________
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Posts: 4351
Location: Las Vegas, NV
subgenius wrote:
I am curious if you think this float directed or reflected viewers' opinion and/or feelings about Hillary Clinton.

I imagine a little bit of both. More so the latter.

Quote:
To quote the lady herself - "what difference does it make anyway"? - did this spectacle influence/change any single person's vote or ability to vote?

I don't know.



[Edited to fix my jackassery... well, some of it at least.]

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:42 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
The Russian election meddling operation was a sophisticated attack against the West. This operation was funded through Russian fronts, including a catering company run by a close friend of Putin, Yevgeny Prigozhin. They used stolen American identities. Operatives bought political ads on social media sites. Operatives visited the United States, traveled across 9 states and discussed escape routes if they were caught inside the country. Operatives bought equipment including burner phones and SIM cards. The operation included hundreds of employees and millions of dollars. Prigozhin funded the Internet Research Agency and their meddling of the American election. This was a sophisticated operation that spanned over several years. Prigozhin has been Putin's go to guy for under the table missions including recruiting mercenaries for the conflicts in Ukraine and Syria.

- Doc


Which (Russian meddling) has been going on since WW2? What I am discussing, or trying to, is that it is blamed on Trump with no proof. It happened under Obama, and the only proven shenanigans in regards to the election was by Hillary?

Give me a link to your info above, and you mentioned it went on for several years...what years?

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:53 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 18029
Read the indictment you fool.

- Doc

_________________
If you can't tell that he's the conman, congrats, you're the mark.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:11 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Read the indictment you fool.

- Doc

Your proving my point.

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:51 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 18029
I guess I could break down this thread, show you why I demonstrated Russian meddling in our election, and why your comment was a non sequitur in relation to it, but it's a fool's errand to try and educate you on anything related to this investigation and the GOP.

Also, you don't read and I don't know how to communicate with someone, contextually, who doesn't read and is consistently situationally unaware.

- Doc

_________________
If you can't tell that he's the conman, congrats, you're the mark.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:21 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
canpakes wrote:
Markk, should we ignore all of this ‘because Trump’? Or would it be prudent to take a look at it, regardless of what that look uncovers?


No we should try to stop all Russian meddling. But we need to be honest of what it is and when it started. This was all going on under someone else's watch, someone we have on tape telling a Putin assistant that once he is elected he will have more flexibility to make deals with him.

Should we spend equal time on Obama and Hillary in these regards?

The winner in all this is Russia, and it is not becasue of Trump, Obama, or Hillary, it is becasue of eagerness to hate.

I'll say this, IMO, it is more Trumps fault in that he can't keep his mouth shut, more so than for any collusion that has been proven. And the Dem's fault for being inept... But overall it is our fault for letting our goverment run amuck. Look at this thread...I was hesitant to even jump in and knowing that no real conversation could come out of it, and sure enough, two our three posts in and the hate started.

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I guess I could break down this thread, show you why I demonstrated Russian meddling in our election, and why your comment was a non sequitur in relation to it, but it's a fool's errand to try and educate you on anything related to this investigation and the GOP.

Also, you don't read and I don't know how to communicate with someone, contextually, who doesn't read and is consistently situationally unaware.

- Doc


IMO you get upset when you get taken out of your self perceived scenarios, with common sense questions and when you scenario is taken apart, but again my opinion.

You are trying to force Trump being guilty of collusion, with Russia, in getting himself elected when it is just not there. You can rightfully say he is a loud mouth, insecure, egotistical, or other things like that, but there is no proof he colluded to get himself elected at all. In fact I think one can prove he thought he was going to lose like everyone else thought he would.

Trump like all presidents has done some stupid things, but he has also done some good things, very good things...but our hate won't allow any acknowledgment of that.

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 12826
Markk wrote:
Which (Russian meddling) has been going on since WW2? What I am discussing, or trying to, is that it is blamed on Trump with no proof. It happened under Obama, and the only proven shenanigans in regards to the election was by Hillary?

Give me a link to your info above, and you mentioned it went on for several years...what years?


I don't recall intelligence communities having stated the Russians did anything coming close to what they did in the last election, and that it was done to get Trump elected. Even If Trump is not an agent for Russia, he has done a lot more damage then good, and what he says and does fits very well with what Putin wants. Do you want Mueller's findings made public?

_________________
42


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 18029
Markk wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I guess I could break down this thread, show you why I demonstrated Russian meddling in our election, and why your comment was a non sequitur in relation to it, but it's a fool's errand to try and educate you on anything related to this investigation and the GOP.

Also, you don't read and I don't know how to communicate with someone, contextually, who doesn't read and is consistently situationally unaware.

- Doc


IMO you get upset when you get taken out of your self perceived scenarios, with common sense questions and when you scenario is taken apart, but again my opinion.

You are trying to force Trump being guilty of collusion, with Russia, in getting himself elected when it is just not there. You can rightfully say he is a loud mouth, insecure, egotistical, or other things like that, but there is no proof he colluded to get himself elected at all. In fact I think one can prove he thought he was going to lose like everyone else thought he would.

Trump like all presidents has done some stupid things, but he has also done some good things, very good things...but our hate won't allow any acknowledgment of that.


What part of this:

Markk wrote:
honorentheos wrote:
This gets at something I find deeply problematic in American politics - the view that it's a My Team v. Your Team arrangement where there are two sides locked in a zero sum game. This leads to all sorts of problems.

As to the OP, Democrats have been coming out publicly condemning her statements. Perhaps that is the take away you should grab onto, Ajax. Having principles, and letting them trump partisan politics, is a good first step in having a functioning democractic society.

Do you you share this attitude toward the Russia investigation?


Doc wrote:
The Russian election meddling operation was a sophisticated attack against the West. This operation was funded through Russian fronts, including a catering company run by a close friend of Putin, Yevgeny Prigozhin. They used stolen American identities. Operatives bought political ads on social media sites. Operatives visited the United States, traveled across 9 states and discussed escape routes if they were caught inside the country. Operatives bought equipment including burner phones and SIM cards. The operation included hundreds of employees and millions of dollars. Prigozhin funded the Internet Research Agency and their meddling of the American election. This was a sophisticated operation that spanned over several years. Prigozhin has been Putin's go to guy for under the table missions including recruiting mercenaries for the conflicts in Ukraine and Syria.

- Doc


has anything to do with you introducing Trump and my equating the investigation into Russian meddling with my opinion over whether or not he's colluded with them?

If I get upset it's because you introduced Trump to the conversation, made some weird connection on this thread between my statement about Russian meddling and Trump's guilt/innocence.

Even now as I type this out I know it's futile and pointless to explain this to you, and yet I do it anyway. Why? I have no idea.

I mean, you can't even process why the Russians meddled in the election to get Trump elected in the first place, which would then lead you to some logical conclusions about the GOP and Russian geopolitical strategies if you did.

- Doc

_________________
If you can't tell that he's the conman, congrats, you're the mark.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:17 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 6326
Markk wrote:
canpakes wrote:
Markk, should we ignore all of this ‘because Trump’? Or would it be prudent to take a look at it, regardless of what that look uncovers?

No we should try to stop all Russian meddling. But we need to be honest of what it is and when it started. This was all going on under someone else's watch, someone we have on tape telling a Putin assistant that once he is elected he will have more flexibility to make deals with him.

Should we spend equal time on Obama and Hillary in these regards?

Since you're now introducing something that has arguably nothing to do with this particular topic, can you continue and take this further, and tell me how you believe this 'more flexibility' comment by Obama affected elections, policy, or whatever it is about this that you believe warrants a closer look, and why? I believe that subs tried this same odd distraction in another thread but was left gobsmackingly slackjawed at trying to explain anything further. That's not surprising, but I have more faith that you might be able to take this beyond a diversionary but hollow conservative talking point and flesh things out a bit. Give it a go?


Markk wrote:
The winner in all this is Russia, and it is not becasue of Trump, Obama, or Hillary, it is becasue of eagerness to hate.

Judging by what I witnessed over the previous 10 years, that 'hate' has been on display in a great many ways for quite a while now, and even fed some time ago by actions of the man currently President, with his promotion of birther talk and crass demonization of anyone and everyone that he doesn't agree with. And his favorite cable channel has been feeding into that for a while as well.

Of course, you'll tell me that you'd expect me to say this, and then we'll talk no further about it. But we should, as you'd say, "be honest of what it is and when it started."

Markk wrote:
I'll say this, IMO, it is more Trumps fault in that he can't keep his mouth shut, more so than for any collusion that has been proven. And the Dem's fault for being inept...

In what way(s) is it Trump's fault due to his inability to keep his mouth shut? What do you have in mind?

And is there a problem with examining any claimed Democratic ineptitude via Mueller's investigation? Why does Trump rant so often about needing to shut down the investigation? And why are we netting pretty much only Republicans and Trump associates with this investigation so far?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:41 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
I think your getting upset goes much deeper. What I wrote to Hor' had everything to do with Trump, in that if you noticed, the news cycle has made it about Trump for the past 2 years after Hillary loss. In fact I would venture to say that the Trump/Russia issue may have replaced DCP as the main conversation at MD's. If Hillary had won, it would not be an issue, and you wouldn't be discussing it to anywhere of the degree you do, and you know it.

Well, especially given the news toady, it is becoming more and more clear that there is no tie to Trump and Russia, and you all of a sudden making it an issue without Trump being center issue is ingenuous in my view.

At what point is Trump owed an apology from all the personal accusations?

If we are going to focus just on the meddling, Trump aside, should we focus on the previous administration total lack of understanding what was going on? For it occurring on their watch? Should we focus a little more on Obama being inept in his statements that the Russians could not interfere with an American election?

To be clear Trump deserves a lot of criticism, but it appears more and more his calling this a witch hunt is not one of them.

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
Themis wrote:

I don't recall intelligence communities having stated the Russians did anything coming close to what they did in the last election, and that it was done to get Trump elected. Even If Trump is not an agent for Russia, he has done a lot more damage then good, and what he says and does fits very well with what Putin wants. Do you want Mueller's findings made public?


Yes I want made public, big time.

It is the left and folks like you that are playing into Russia's hand...what do you think Putin thinks when he see' Americans saying things like..."Even If Trump is not an agent for Russia..."
? Russia is Laughing at the American people Themis.

We now have candidates coming up that want Israel gone, and meat eating will destroy the planet, and no more fossil fuels in twelve years...unbelievable..it is all Trump's fault.

Quote:
I don't recall intelligence communities having stated the Russians did anything coming close to what they did in the last election, and that it was done to get Trump elected.


HuH...not sure what you mean here?

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:03 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
Quote:
Canpakes wrote...In what way(s) is it Trump's fault due to his inability to keep his mouth shut? What do you have in mind?


He feeds the hate. He is not Presidential, or respectful to the office. If he could somehow be just a little bit humble, and throw his cellphone away, so far, and I say so far...he would be a great President.

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:17 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 pm
Posts: 4010
Location: The Yukon Hotel - 1187 Hunterwasser Los Angeles
This reminds me of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

_________________
"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."
- Donald Trump
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:24 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 18029
Markk wrote:
I think your getting upset goes much deeper. What I wrote to Hor' had everything to do with Trump, in that if you noticed, the news cycle has made it about Trump for the past 2 years after Hillary loss. In fact I would venture to say that the Trump/Russia issue may have replaced DCP as the main conversation at MD's. If Hillary had won, it would not be an issue, and you wouldn't be discussing it to anywhere of the degree you do, and you know it.

Well, especially given the news toady, it is becoming more and more clear that there is no tie to Trump and Russia, and you all of a sudden making it an issue without Trump being center issue is ingenuous in my view.

At what point is Trump owed an apology from all the personal accusations?

If we are going to focus just on the meddling, Trump aside, should we focus on the previous administration total lack of understanding what was going on? For it occurring on their watch? Should we focus a little more on Obama being inept in his statements that the Russians could not interfere with an American election?

To be clear Trump deserves a lot of criticism, but it appears more and more his calling this a witch hunt is not one of them.


Aaaand here it is. The exact reason why I wrote about futility. You are the embodiment of the American electorate. You can't read with comprehension. You don't really research anything. You're uneducable. You engage in wild veerings within conversations not really understanding the context in the first place, and then acting like a victim when people point out the dumbassery of it all.

This is just an impossible task, and it's the exact reason why someone like Mueller needs to exist and be allowed to do his job. If it were up to people like you your proof could only be presented in a video confession while Trump, his managers, and GOP leadership twisted their handlebar mustaches while tip toeing away with briefcases full of money. Or whatever. Whatever works for your addled brains.

- Doc

_________________
If you can't tell that he's the conman, congrats, you're the mark.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Posts: 2066
What does everyone think of the Senate intelligence committee NOT finding any collusion?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

_________________
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: David Duke backs Ilahn Omar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 pm 
Charlatan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Posts: 3930
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Aaaand here it is. The exact reason why I wrote about futility. You are the embodiment of the American electorate. You can't read with comprehension. You don't really research anything. You're uneducable. You engage in wild veerings within conversations not really understanding the context in the first place, and then acting like a victim when people point out the dumbassery of it all.

This is just an impossible task, and it's the exact reason why someone like Mueller needs to exist and be allowed to do his job. If it were up to people like you your proof could only be presented in a video confession while Trump, his managers, and GOP leadership twisted their handlebar mustaches while tip toeing away with briefcases full of money. Or whatever. Whatever works for your addled brains.

- Doc


LOL Doc...a video confession of what? you keep going back to his guilt, when the folks that had all the classified data said there was/is not proof. You just wasted 2 years of your life on what? If it was to find out Trump is a billionaire playboy, sexist, ruthless businessman...I could've told you that before the election.

There was no Trump/Russian collusion according to the senate Doc...sorry. If Mueller has something, it won't be Russian/Trump collusion, if he did it would be already exposed.

_________________
Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own.
Merle Haggard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group