It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: R.I.P The O'Reilly Factor
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 am 
God

Trevor Noah gives him the send off he deserves.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dai ... mg00000009

Post subject: Re: R.I.P The O'Reilly Factor
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:41 am 
God

That was epic. When the two Christian white men decided to form a news network powered by angry Christian white resentment, who would have guessed it would have been an incredible success until they both got fired because they couldn't keep their Christian white penises in their Christian white pants.

"Don't they know that the soul is made of harmonies and that harmonies are not created but by the concurrency or by the properties of the objects that are seen and heard?"
- Leonardo da Vinci

All religion is obviously silly, like all sports.
-Symmachus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm 
God

Analytics wrote:
That was epic. When the two Christian white men decided to form a news network powered by angry Christian white resentment, who would have guessed it would have been an incredible success until they both got fired because they couldn't keep their Christian white penises in their Christian white pants.

Religious leaders seldom can since.... oh say..... 1830....

"Science believes in accountability here and now. Religion believes in it in the hereafter." - Maksutov

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Analytics wrote:

What exactly did Bill O'Reilly do?

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 am 
Prophet

Maxine Waters wrote:
http://www.amny.com/news/bill-o-reilly-sexual-harassment-scandal-explained-1.13367681 He always kept his pants on and zipped up when in the presence of women. However, his comments and gestures were inappropriate.

In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:07 am 
Charlatan

Maxine Waters wrote:
Analytics wrote:

I heard on the radio he called a AA female "personality"..."hot chocolate". I have a feeling it was Harris Faulkner, but just a guess.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:17 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Quote:
I heard on the radio he called a AA female "personality"..."hot chocolate". I have a feeling it was Harris Faulkner, but just a guess.

Are you sure it wasn't Maxine Waters?

I was being serious. Does anyone know what he actually did?

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 pm 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
Quote:

Are you sure it wasn't Maxine Waters?

I was being serious. Does anyone know what he actually did?

Yes he verbally sexually harrassed females and attempted to sooth their discomfort with millions of dollars, other than that, he wrote a ridiculously stupid book on Jesus....

"Science believes in accountability here and now. Religion believes in it in the hereafter." - Maksutov

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:59 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Quote:
Yes he verbally sexually harrassed females and attempted to sooth their discomfort with millions of dollars, other than that, he wrote a ridiculously stupid book on Jesus....

What exactly did he say that was considered verbal sexual harassment and exactly which female was it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 pm 
God

After a long sabbatical, Bill will re-emerge as a Zen Buddhist, and write the bestseller Killing Gautama.

- Maxine (Ajax) Waters
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
Strange Fruit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
Analytics wrote:

Stuff that required Fox News and O'Reilly to pay a bunch of women about thirteen million dollars in order to stop them going public with it.

Stuff that, when it became widely known in the TV advertising industry, caused companies to pull billions of dollars of advertising from Fox news.

Because of the agreements those ladies were no doubt asked to sign in return for being paid not to go to court, the details of what he did, to whom, when and how many times will almost certainly never be known in detail. That's what Fox and O'Reilly got for their thirteen million dollars.

But what did he do? The answer is 'Thirteen million dollars worth of stuff, at least'.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:26 am 
God

I remember his teenage daughter once testified in court that Bill dragged her mother down the stairs by her neck, one of many reasons why he lost custody of his kids last year.

This is the guy preaching family values to millions of Americans every night.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:31 am 
God

The court transcripts where his daughter said she saw him "choking" her mom.

http://gawker.com/court-transcripts-bil ... 1704717356

"Another portion of the transcript shows that the daughter regarded O’Reilly—who has sanctimoniously and repeatedly criticized the “black community” for failing to parent children appropriately—as an absentee father."