It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TERRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT NOT MORE 10 LOST TRIBES.Mainly in Italy
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:22 pm 
Nursery

THE TERRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL'S 10 LOST TRIBES (NOT MORE LOST, but HIDDEN). Mainly in Italy and Greece.

Their main nation for 10 tribes is ITALY and ROME is their NEW JERUSALEM since ETRUSCAN = SABELLI = ROMANS.

https://www.Facebook.com/groups/1590229 ... 750818705/

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I posted many articles stating that Etruscan were a branch of SABELLI PEOPLE in Italy and that they were monotheists of the god MARS. Then Roman Empire absorbed SABELLIS PEOPLE, not their PALEO HEBRAIC and monotheistic religion.

Thus Roman Empire became the SABELLIAN EMPIRE, the main part of the TEN LOST TRIBES. Thus SABELLI spread Israeli tribes all over the Roman Empire.

I declared that Roman’s = SABELLIS conquered and ruled over JEWS. They, Sabelli, did not accept the death of Jesus and 10 Israelite tribes absolved Jesus and Washed hands. Guilty was only of JEWS.

The SABELLI CENTURION = crypt Israelite, received the great miracle he asked for Jesus, because he was a crypt Israelite Sabelli. He testified, next to the cross, the death of Jesus because he ordered to spear Jesus and saw he was dead.

Many posts were written and disclosed in Portuguese (in Facebook, some in English) and most posts in English are in Mormon DISCUSSIONS SITE = closed group.

The woman syrio PHOENICIAN received the effect of ASSIRIAN Empire had sold Israeli to east, thus to the independent Phoenicia, as slaves.
Thus Phoenicians re-sold them all over their vast commercial lines. Some remained in PHOENICIA, as the syrio-Phoenician. Jesus came to make miracles only for Jews and crypt Israelites, as Samaritans. He came only to his herd. flock.

Most Sabelli were sold to GREECE where, in a rebellion, great amount of SABELLIS run to ITALY, by stolen ships, and by foot. They moved to Rome region and nearby and southeast Italy: they were the Etruscans = SABELLIs and with their paleo Hebraic, as evident in Etruscan orvieto tombs.

I didn't hear about the Etruscan “gold book” and most of the tombs in an Etruscan cemetery covered with earth and grass since 500 to 600 B.C. Like the Indians NOUNDS that NEPHITS build over their cemitery. One MOUND was excavated by Joseph Smith in the search of valuable indian objects.

SABELLI comes from the Greek root SAB of SABaoth, the Lord of Armies for WARS. God for Sabellis was MARS, the one god for WARS.

I deciphered, with the Hebrew paleo the name written at the entrance of a tomb and since I raised my theory, without knowing other plenty found materials, as the “GOLD BOOK” very alike the GOLDEN BOOK disclosed to Joseph Smith.

Ease to read the GOLD SHEETS of GOLD BOOK as being in Paleo-Hebraic, one “changed” version of the EGYPTIAN alphabet and language.

Apostle Paul was mainly in the search of SABELLIS = 10 tribes spread out by Phoenicians.

Reply Submit a Comment Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Email Updates Come Blog with Us!

Ad for LDSBlogs Categories

Post subject: Re: TERRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT NOT MORE 10 LOST TRIBES.Mainly in I
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:34 pm 
God

To His Most Revered Eminence, Cardinal Savelli,

I feel one correction is due: the Etruscans were most certainly not Sabelli, if by that His Most Revered Eminence means the purported ethnic group of ancient Italy that spoke the Sabine dialects such as Umbrian, sometimes classified as "Sabellian" or assigned to dialect group of that name. It might hearten His Most Revered Eminence to know, furthermore, that one of the most erudite sages of this forum, DarthJ, has proposed a thesis not unlike that of His Most Revered Eminence many years ago (see here), though I do think he did so with greater persuasion and panache, if I may be forgiven for saying so.

—B. Redd McConkie