A Different Jesus ?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: msnobody

Post by _Dr. Shades »

JAK wrote:In that case and assuming you’re correct, the statement more accurately could have been stated as you observe: No Mormon questions....

True, but until Gazelam himself checks this thread, I may well be 100% wrong for all I know.

That’s quite a different statement than “No one questions...”

No disagreement there!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Yes that's exactly what I meant. I believe that msnobody was stateing what was said from a Christian viewpoint looking in at Cormon beliefs.
I think alot of Born again Christians have a misunderstanding of the Mormon viewpoint concerning Christ.

Jak
You might find my discussion with Keene interesting regarding the subject you brought up.
http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=725
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato