Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Post by _Mittens »

Maksutov wrote:
Mittens wrote:No sound Garden in my youtube :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/jesusisjehovah

You should get that thing fixed. :biggrin:

Why would I when they aren't that special :lol:

Jesus Stripped his equality, wealth, Joy and Glory with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit and humbled himself to the form of a servant .

”Who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Cor. 8:9

Hebrews 12
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In the original language “for the joy” means “he exchanged Joy for Shame”.

John 17
“Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Thank you, Jesus, for coming down from your throne in heaven where you were the Almighty God, “EL SHADDAI”, The Great I AM creator of all things in heaven and earth, visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, and principalities and powers. You were rich yet you became poor. You were Almighty yet you emptied yourself and became a humble servant, you exchanged joy for sorrow , sorrow by dying a shameful death on a cross as a criminal even thou you had no sin , Jesus you laid aside your Glory with God the Father and Holy Spirit . Thank you, Jesus,
Justice = Getting what you deserve
Mercy = Not getting what you deserve
Grace = Getting what you can never deserve
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Mittens wrote:
Why would I when they aren't that special :lol:

Jesus Stripped his equality, wealth, Joy and Glory with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit and humbled himself to the form of a servant .

”Who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Cor. 8:9

Hebrews 12
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In the original language “for the joy” means “he exchanged Joy for Shame”.

John 17
“Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Thank you, Jesus, for coming down from your throne in heaven where you were the Almighty God, “EL SHADDAI”, The Great I AM creator of all things in heaven and earth, visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, and principalities and powers. You were rich yet you became poor. You were Almighty yet you emptied yourself and became a humble servant, you exchanged joy for sorrow , sorrow by dying a shameful death on a cross as a criminal even thou you had no sin , Jesus you laid aside your Glory with God the Father and Holy Spirit . Thank you, Jesus,

I didn't know Jesus read this forum. Do you think Buddha and Muhammad do too? :surprised:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Maksutov wrote:I didn't know Jesus read this forum. Do you think Buddha and Muhammad do too? :surprised:

All three of them have been debating whether to post on this thread.

Here is a summary of their debate:

"You post something."
"No, you."
"I insist, after you."
"Gentlemen, we have an impasse. I suggest we let Dr. Louis Midgley post first."
"Good idea. He'll know what to say, he has a Ph.D."
"As soon as Dr. Midgley gets the all-clear veil signal from Blake Ostler he can begin."
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Post by _Mittens »

moksha wrote:
Maksutov wrote:I didn't know Jesus read this forum. Do you think Buddha and Muhammad do too? :surprised:

All three of them have been debating whether to post on this thread.

Here is a summary of their debate:

"You post something."
"No, you."
"I insist, after you."
"Gentlemen, we have an impasse. I suggest we let Dr. Louis Midgley post first."
"Good idea. He'll know what to say, he has a Ph.D."
"As soon as Dr. Midgley gets the all-clear veil signal from Blake Ostler he can begin."

Sorry but I have dealt with Louis Midgley and I have experienced him as cranky old man
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Mittens wrote:Sorry but I have dealt with Louis Midgley and I have experienced him as cranky old man

Sounds like you caught him on a good day. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Post by _Mittens »

Mormon borrow traditional Christian music