An important thread in Paradise (UPDATED)

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

An important thread in Paradise (UPDATED)

Post by _Jersey Girl »

This is intended as an invitation to read an important thread in Paradise that will be of interest to the MDB community. Please do not discuss it here. This is only an invitation.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50995&start=21

Thanks everyone!

ETA: Please read this post.

viewtopic.php?p=1168046#p1168046
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: An important thread in Paradise (UPDATED)

Post by _Jersey Girl »

bump ^
Chinese Proverb
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Post by _Mittens »

Jersey Girl wrote:bump ^

The Bible says Paradise is in the third heaven or where God dwells:

1st Heaven is Rakia to a Jew it is the atmospheric heaven found in Jer 8:7, 10:13

Isa 55:10. it is were the birds fly clouds, made on 2nd day
2nd heaven shamayim to a Jew it is the starry heaven found in Jer 44:17,25; Psalm 8:3

3rd heaven shemi Hashamayim it is the heaven where God dwells found in 1 Kings 8:27, Deut. 26:15, 2 Chron 6:33 Eccl. 5:2

This passage below says Paradise is in the third heaven

2 Corth 12:

1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows—4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

REV 22: 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Justice = Getting what you deserve
Mercy = Not getting what you deserve
Grace = Getting what you can never deserve
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

^
Chinese Proverb