I disagree about the verses on wealth sameness

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_four seasons
_Emeritus

Re: I disagree about the verses on wealth sameness

Post by _four seasons »

Dr. Shades wrote:So, how will your belief in Mormonism change, if at all, now that you're aware of those Bible verses?

Sorry for late answer. I am starting to see a pattern here regarding late answers from me.

So I think that I have a hypothesis which is "The Book of Mormon is the word of God".

If the thing about wealth sameness was only in the Book of Mormon, than that would have been an argument for thinking that the hypothesis is false. Why? It must be that I regard the Bible as more legitimate as a source of God when comparing the two books.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Don't worry, the Mormons won't shun you for being a capitalist. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Choyo Chagas
_Emeritus

Post by _Choyo Chagas »

Maksutov wrote:Don't worry, the Mormons won't shun you for being a capitalist. :lol:

only for being a leftist - even they don't know the meaning of that word (and of "theory", "apology" or "gospel" ...)
Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.
_four seasons
_Emeritus

Post by _four seasons »

Maksutov wrote:Don't worry, the Mormons won't shun you for being a capitalist. :lol:

Most Mormons won't, I'm sure.