More Nephite/Hopewell Links

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Re: More Nephite/Hopewell Links

Post by _tapirrider »

bomgeography wrote:The hopewell have haplo group x it's from the Middle East. There is no evidence that haplo group x traveled from the Middle East to the sub arctic waste land then to the eastern parts of North America

This comments always brings up comments of racism from tapir. Some how it's racism that there is no evidence that the North American haplo group x is not in Siberia or east and Central Asia.

No, what brings up the racism is your claim of the genetic marker for Caucasian. I have shown you the studies about the European white skin happening after haplogroup x2a and after PaleoIndians were already in the Americas. Your Caucasian claims are sick. You need to stop fabricating lies about me by misrepresenting what I have actually said. Now for the facts about haplogroup x2a. It is not found anywhere but in North America. Haplogroup x2a did not come from the Near East, it developed within North America. All other variations of haplogroup x2 and haplogroup x are so distantly related that there is absolutely no rational way to claim that x2a indicates any migration from the Near East during Biblical timelines. You have had this explained to you so many times now and you still don't get it.