Links

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_keene
_Emeritus

Links

Post by _keene »

Hey all,

I'm trying to gather resources, both Mormon and not, to put on a "links" page for this site. So far I have:

mormoninformation.com
josephlied.com
thechurchisNOTtrue.com
LDS.org
Mormon.org

Honestly, I don't know the links to any other forums, sites, or resources. If you know of a good site, please put the link in here along with a brief description of what it refers to. If you run a site, blog, or anything else, please feel free to advertise here and I'll throw it on up.

Thanks!
Keene Maverick, Website God.
_MormonMendacity
_Emeritus

Re: Links

Post by _MormonMendacity »

keene wrote:Hey all,

I'm trying to gather resources, both Mormon and not, to put on a "links" page for this site. So far I have:

mormoninformation.com
josephlied.com
thechurchisNOTtrue.com
LDS.org
Mormon.org

Honestly, I don't know the links to any other forums, sites, or resources. If you know of a good site, please put the link in here along with a brief description of what it refers to. If you run a site, blog, or anything else, please feel free to advertise here and I'll throw it on up.

Thanks!
Keene Maverick, Website God.

Kathy Worthington hosts http://www.mormonnomore.com/ - Purpose: Examples about how to resign from Mormonism and what to expect as it progresses.
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're just making him madder and madder" --Homer Simpson's version of Pascal's Wager
Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool.
Religion is ignorance reduced to a system.
_Southern Redneck
_Emeritus

Post by _Southern Redneck »

------------------------
Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth.
Ludwig Borne

http://tomanyquestions.blogspot.com/