Native American Freemasonry and Temple endowments

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Re: Native American Freemasonry and Temple endowments

Post by _tapirrider »

David McKane, this one is the most disgusting and absolutely worst you have done in your attempts to fabricate evidence. You would not converse with me on this in a forum where it could be discussed and true to your habits and well established pattern, you won't engage in discussion when it is uncomfortable for you.

But I must say, trying to make a claim that the temple endowment is an American Indian practice makes me sick to my stomach. As I have told you on several occasions, leave the American Indians alone. You do not know them, you do not understand them and the best you could do was to try to steer me to a group of whites who pretend to be Indians.

I have corresponded with you for quite some time now in many different forums. I have done this because there was a time when I was where you are. I wanted there to be evidence. I was excited years ago when I found the elephant effigy pipes on the internet. But unlike you, I cared about truth and researched further. The same with all of the other hoax relics that you have grabbed and cling to. I suppose I had hoped that helping to share the truth with you might help you, that providing you with sources beyond what you cherry picked might be of some benefit.

But after this latest disgusting claim about the endowment and your refusal to go further in any conversation in a forum where all aspects can be discussed I have come to the realization that [deleted] and no longer worth any more of my time.

I do hope you can [deleted]. There is a part of you that I do like.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

[MODERATOR NOTE:

Folks, please remember that this is the Celestial Forum. A good rule of thumb is to speak to each other the way you would speak to your grandmother (assuming she was/is still alive).]
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Dr. Shades wrote:[MODERATOR NOTE:

Folks, please remember that this is the Celestial Forum. A good rule of thumb is to speak to each other the way you would speak to your grandmother (assuming she was/is still alive).]

He may be back to this Celestial forum soon, as he is very politely wearing out his welcome on ldsfreedomforum:
larsenb, 12.13.16, to ripliancum a.k.a. bomgeo, wrote:You''re one of the most impermeable people I've ever run across. No rational argument or solid evidence that contradicts your views affects you at all. Oh, well.
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 01#p755701

Just one of his responses:
Larsenb you can keep challenging my model but I can map the entire Book of Mormon with ease and without discrepancies. It's also consistent with D&C and statements made by smith.

(Note (since this is Celestial): I'm not disclosing anything untoward, his participation at ldsfreedomforum has been discussed here before.)