Native American and Children of Israel Fiery Flying Serpents

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Re: Native American and Children of Israel Fiery Flying Serp

Post by _tapirrider »

Philo Sofee wrote:May I ask a really dumb question that is going to honestly expose my vast ignorance? :lol: why is it so important to keep identifying this poster by his full name David McKane? I'm honestly just curious. I have never heard of him before reading these threads. But obviously based on what I'm reading here really is rather racist.

He posts by many different names in other forums. There have been times in my exchange with him on some of those forums that I thought I was talking to Dave but he then suspiciously said it wasn't him. Just making sure that David McKane knows that I am posting my comments to him. :biggrin:
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: Native American and Children of Israel Fiery Flying Serp

Post by _Philo Sofee »

OK, thanks, that makes sense. I was just curious. Now carry on with the very good education you are giving to all we lurkers.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."