Nephite (Hopewell Mik Maq) Old World Burial Rites and Ritual

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Re: Nephite (Hopewell Mik Maq) Old World Burial Rites and Ri

Post by _tapirrider »

Philo Sofee wrote:Having read several threads I think he is a troll or an anti attempting to make the Book of Mormon look dumber. I think this poster gets off twitting you guys or something. It is hard to believe he is at all serious about anything he posts.

He was not received well at Mormon Dialogue Board either. LDS members don't seem to buy into his claims.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

tapirrider wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:Having read several threads I think he is a troll or an anti attempting to make the Book of Mormon look dumber. I think this poster gets off twitting you guys or something. It is hard to believe he is at all serious about anything he posts.

He was not received well at Mormon Dialogue Board either. LDS members don't seem to buy into his claims.

The astounding thing is he keeps at it but not in a willingness of testing, but simple declaration, I think he is some sort of apologist. As such there's hardly any kind of audience for him from any quarter. He honestly can't see that?
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Post by _tapirrider »

Philo Sofee wrote:The astounding thing is he keeps at it but not in a willingness of testing, but simple declaration, I think he is some sort of apologist. As such there's hardly any kind of audience for him from any quarter. He honestly can't see that?

I think he is quite young.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

tapirrider wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:The astounding thing is he keeps at it but not in a willingness of testing, but simple declaration, I think he is some sort of apologist. As such there's hardly any kind of audience for him from any quarter. He honestly can't see that?

I think he is quite young.

I think so, too. He is relentless in his ignorance. If he is not very young, he is ageing in his immaturity. Some folks never get passed adolescence.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.