Chief Joseph and SargonII ties up Book of Mormon DNA

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_bomgeography
_Emeritus

Re: Chief Joseph and SargonII ties up Book of Mormon DNA

Post by _bomgeography »

I'm assuming nobody was able to find a swastika symbol used in South America.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

bomgeography wrote:I'm assuming nobody was able to find a swastika symbol used in South America.

I'm not sure how you are determining relationships here. It seems you are just looking for things that look like something from the old world and declaring a relationship.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

bomgeo wrote:If the onus is on me then it's already been proven

no, you have not given credible proof. give proof or I'll assume your assertion is withdrawn.

please understand you have developed quite a reputation for attempting to use fake or wrong evidence; you have even stooped to lying about what is in your evidence, and this is influencing your reputation, mr. McKane, in a very negative manner.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Post by _tapirrider »

bomgeography wrote:The smithsonian article states that it was chief Joseph personal item. Then speculates if it really belonged to him. I think he took the old world tablet and had it in his medicine bag that has the Assyrian star of ashur on it.

No, it most certainly DOES NOT state that.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2BYkIp ... gzZUU/edit

Here are the exact words from that article. See them for yourself in the link above.

"Well, it seems this little tablet was one of the personal belongings of Chief Joseph, the ill-fated leader of the Nez Perce Indians."

Did you get that Dave? IT SEEMS. It does not state what you claim. You are attempting to fabricate an illusion, leaving out the words it seems so you can be comfortable in your own little reality while ignoring the rest of the article that provides detailed information to shatter your illusion.