A Lost Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: A Lost Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.

Post by _Quasimodo »

Nathan Burr wrote:
Maksutov wrote:How does this relate to the Sealed Portion, the Book of Bharat and the Apocalrock?

You can decide that when you read it. It's prior to the Sealed Portion/Golden Plates being revealed. How does the lost journal not relate to our Eternal progression? Many mysteries contained in the Sealed Portion are yet to be revealed.

This was a dream, right? I had a dream last night that I had dropped my smart phone and it shattered in multiple pieces. I was relieved when I awakened and I found it was just a dream.

How is this different?
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Quasimodo wrote:This was a dream, right? I had a dream last night that I had dropped my smart phone and it shattered in multiple pieces. I was relieved when I awakened and I found it was just a dream.

How is this different?

In my dream, I was two cats and we played with each other.
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

ludwigm wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:This was a dream, right? I had a dream last night that I had dropped my smart phone and it shattered in multiple pieces. I was relieved when I awakened and I found it was just a dream.

How is this different?

In my dream, I was two cats and we played with each other.

Yours sounds happier than mine! Mine have been a bit fitful lately. Too much stress in my life right now, I guess.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.