The Jewish Holocaust...Is there a hidden reason for it?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Re: The Jewish Holocaust...Is there a hidden reason for it?

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

LittleNipper wrote:No, a "jerk" is someone who belittles what others have to say...
I belittle what you say only when it contains errors and falsehoods, such as when you falsely claimed that discussion of creationism was prohibited in public schools.

LittleNipper wrote:...while contributing nothing of his own.
See above.
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

The Erotic Apologist wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:No, a "jerk" is someone who belittles what others have to say...
I belittle what you say only when it contains errors and falsehoods, such as when you falsely claimed that discussion of creationism was prohibited in public schools.

LittleNipper wrote:...while contributing nothing of his own.
See above.

Please see the following: http://ncse.com/taking-action/ten-major ... reationism
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 403128922/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_a ... _education
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

Nipper, thank you for providing yet another sterling example of the false and erroneous sentiments that form the basis of pretty much everything you post. You make my work so much easier.
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_Servant
_Emeritus

Post by _Servant »

Thorwald wrote:Scriptures tell us the following;

1) All Israel shall be saved.

2) There are those who say they are Jews, but are not.

In order to be saved, we must confess our sins, believe in Jesus Christ as our saviour, and follow the teachings in the Bible. I am not sure if water baptism is even relevant today, as it has been defiled (baptising the dead, re-baptising in order to belong to a specific church, baptising babies/infants).

God directed me to the overview of the book written by E Raymond Capt (Australian biblical Archaeologist known as the British Israelite) that concerns his reinterpretation of the Assyrian Tablets, and traces the lost tribes of Israel to the throne of England. God let me know, that I am also an Israelite from these same lost tribes. My mother was born in Scotland, and my father was born in Norway.

Is it possible, that the true Germanic people, are in fact also descendants of these lost tribes? Was the holocaust actually a case of true Israelites 'eliminating' those of the Jewish faith, who say they are Jews, but are not (per God's view)?

Think about it. If all Israel is to be saved, they would have to believe in Christ as their saviour. Those of the Jewish faith call their teachers 'Rabbi'. The New Testament scriptures forbid us to call anyone 'Rabbi' [Master] because there is only ONE Master...Jesus Christ. The scriptures also forbid us to call anyone [spiritual] 'Father' (as the Roman Catholics call their 'ministers') because we have one Father, who is in heaven.

It is hard to believe that God would have allowed true Israelites to be killed in the Holocaust. How can you 'save' Israel by killing them before they have changed to believing in Christ as their saviour?

That's the heresy of British Israelism which has been debunked many times. Jews are Jews by blood (genetics), and trust me Norwegians don't have it. Neither do the Scots. God predicted a dispersion of the Jewish people (due to their idolatry), but he also predicted they would be regathered to their homeland - and that is Israel, not Scotland and not Norway! And are you actually suggesting that the Holocaust proves God does not love His people? That's sick. God allowed the Jews to be enslaved in Babylon. He allowed them to lose their soldiers, wives and children in warfare. The Jews suffered for their stiff-necked unfaithfulness. They have rejected the Christ - He came to His own, but His own received Him not. But He still has a covenant with the Jews for the land (Israel), and that began to be fulfilled in 1948. And that regathering was largely due to the Holocaust! God brought blessings out of evil. Satan wanted to destroy the Jews, thinking He could defeat God. But God turned the evil of the Holocaust into a blessing for His people. You need to read some actual history!

Yes, in the END the Jews will believe in Christ and be saved: "Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Servant wrote:That's the heresy of British Israelism which has been debunked many times. Jews are Jews by blood (genetics), and trust me Norwegians don't have it. Neither do the Scots.

Uh, just a small correction. Anyone can join the Jewish religion (it is just a religion, you know). No special DNA required. Just ask Sammy Davis Jr. Well, I guess that's not possible now, but you get my point.

Please continue, though. It's always fun to see two fundamentalists fight.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

I'm pretty sure Thorwald has left the building.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

SteelHead wrote:I'm pretty sure Thorwald has left the building.

He :question: didn't find a follower.
His church remained a solo, again. Nightlion?
?
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Pity. Whatever else, he was interesting.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Post by _Bazooka »

Quasimodo wrote:

Pity. Whatever else, he was interesting.

He fell foul of this boards unreasonable penchant for discussion, question asking and fact checking.
What's wrong with you people!!??
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)