B.H. Roberts and the Quest for Answers

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_moksha
_Emeritus

B.H. Roberts and the Quest for Answers

Post by _moksha »

Once B.H. Robert's report to the Quorum was indefinitely tabled his quest was over. Like Socrates he had asked questions, found some answers, which lead to more questions. If his pursuit of knowledge was to be met with a collective desire not to know, then that in itself is an answer. He chose not to walk away even though the reflection in the mirror was blank.

What is the sound of one hand knowing? If the hand gets a splinter in the forest and no one is around, should it still give the finger?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_LeVay
_Emeritus

Re: B.H. Roberts and the Quest for Answers

Post by _LeVay »

Oops...wrong thread. :smile:
REGIE SATANAS!

AVE SATANAS!

HAIL SATAN!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

That is okay, light and non-scholarly threads such as this are open not only to Satanists, but those in the Religious Grievance Industry as well. That is what makes North America great.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

moksha wrote:Once B.H. Robert's report to the Quorum was indefinitely tabled his quest was over. Like Socrates he had asked questions, found some answers, which lead to more questions. If his pursuit of knowledge was to be met with a collective desire not to know, then that in itself is an answer. He chose not to walk away even though the reflection in the mirror was blank.

What is the sound of one hand knowing? If the hand gets a splinter in the forest and no one is around, should it still give the finger?

Showing my ignorance, but I don't know much about the B.H. Robert's Report. Is there a good link to go to?

I'd also like to say that I'm glad, moksha, that you're the sort of penguin that doesn't mince metaphors.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.